Re: What Would You Do With A Bicycle Thief??

Leo Lichtman

Guest
"Prisoner at War" wrote: (clip) chink-chong goes
> something like, "oh, this bike wasn't locked" (clip) he just goes "solly,
> boss, okay," smiling that embarrassed, but slightly greasy-feeling Chinese
> smile (I'm Chinese so I know about these things), (clip)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You're too stupid to write fiction. I'm Chinese too, and so is my neighbor,
Jose Gonzales, and my other neighbor, Hans Schmidt.

"Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Prisoner at War" wrote: (clip) chink-chong goes
>> something like, "oh, this bike wasn't locked" (clip) he just goes "solly,
>> boss, okay," smiling that embarrassed, but slightly greasy-feeling
>> Chinese smile (I'm Chinese so I know about these things), (clip)

> You're too stupid to write fiction. I'm Chinese too, and so is my
> neighbor, Jose Gonzales, and my other neighbor, Hans Schmidt.

I don't think your Chinese... I think you made that up. And Hans Schmidt is
Chinese??!! No frigging way!! And I know Jose and he ain't Chinese.