On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:43:37 -0700, "Larry Hodges" <[email hidden]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
Quoted message said:
If I lived in Hawaii or some other tropical climate, I would in a heartbeat. But I live in Oresuck, and there's no place to dive here. There are guys that do, but the open water is gray, cold and there's not much to see. I just don't see myself getting started in a hobby where I have to travel every time I want to engage in it.
Well, Larry, I was going to say you were wrong because I found a site just for Oregon diving: http://www.wave.net/diveguy/oregonsites.html Then I reviewed all the dive sites there and boy, do they suck!
"John Hanson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:43:37 -0700, "Larry Hodges" <[email hidden]> wrote in misc.fitness.weights:
Quoted message said:
If I lived in Hawaii or some other tropical climate, I would in a heartbeat. But I live in Oresuck, and there's no place to dive here. There are guys that do, but the open water is gray, cold and there's not much to see. I just don't see myself getting started in a hobby where I have to travel every time I want to engage in it.
Well, Larry, I was going to say you were wrong because I found a site just for Oregon diving: http://www.wave.net/diveguy/oregonsites.html Then I reviewed all the dive sites there and boy, do they suck!