Re: Where That Day Begins

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 29, 2006.

  1. Frank wrote:
    > In that day the LORD will punish
    > the powers in the HEAVENS above
    > and the kings on the earth below.
    > (Isaiah 24:21 NIV)
    >
    > My sword has drunk its fill in the HEAVENS;
    > see, it descends in judgment on Edom,
    > the people I have totally destroyed.
    > (Isaiah 34:5)
    >
    > Therefore rejoice, you HEAVENS
    > and you who dwell in them!
    > But woe to the earth and the sea,
    > because the devil has gone down to you!
    > (Revelation 12:12)
    >
    > --
    > http://roines.home.mindspring.com

    Amen and amen !

    May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
    newsgroups, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    Amen ! ! !

    "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain."
    (Isaiah 40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
    effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding a "great
    earthquake" (Revelation 6:12) that may possibly happen sometime between
    now and around 1-2 hrs, the above verses which are from both the OT and
    the NT came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out
    into the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard
    by all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of
    this message.

    At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time today (03/29/06), an unusual total
    solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that will
    darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of Christ
    reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11 and
    then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse today could
    very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
    visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation
    6 that precede the "great earthquake" heralded by the 12th verse,
    please visit the following online article:

    http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/SolarEclipse

    You are invited to sign up for being notified about the next on-line
    HeartMDPhD.com chat to ask questions and confirm the authenticity of
    this message and its author:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/chat.asp

    In the continued interest of making this message "on-topic" for the
    USENET newsgroups ACC, SMC, AA, and RFC that are its initial
    recipients, would be glad to also chat about LORD Jesus Christ,
    cardiology, atheism, and/or cooking food.

    Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Cardiologist and Foundation Advisor

    Tags:

  2. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time today (03/29/06), an unusual total
    > solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that will
    > darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of Christ
    > reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11 and
    > then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    > happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    > Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse today could
    > very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    > vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    > of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
    > visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

    Chung. You have a very worrying ignorance of some very simple, basic
    science for somebody that claims they are a qualified medical
    practitioner.

    Actually, let me put it more bluntly, Chung: You have just exposed
    yourself as a fraud and a liar.

  3. Pastor Kutchie wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time today (03/29/06), an unusual total
    > > solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that will
    > > darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of Christ
    > > reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11 and
    > > then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    > > happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    > > Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse today could
    > > very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    > > vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    > > of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
    > > visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.
    > >

    > Chung. You have a very worrying ignorance of some very simple, basic
    > science for somebody that claims they are a qualified medical
    > practitioner.
    >
    > Actually, let me put it more bluntly, Chung: You have just exposed
    > yourself as a fraud and a liar.

    Sorry my understanding of Revelation of 6:12 bothers you so terribly.
    Please forgive all my iniquities.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST,
    LORD willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  4. Michael Gray

    Michael Gray Guest

    On 29 Mar 2006 03:51:59 -0800, "Pastor Kutchie"
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    - Refer: <[email protected]>

    >Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    >> At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time today (03/29/06), an unusual total
    >> solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that will
    >> darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of Christ
    >> reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11 and
    >> then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    >> happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    >> Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse today could
    >> very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    >> vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    >> of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
    >> visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.
    >>

    >Chung. You have a very worrying ignorance of some very simple, basic
    >science for somebody that claims they are a qualified medical
    >practitioner.
    >
    >Actually, let me put it more bluntly, Chung: You have just exposed
    >yourself as a fraud and a liar.

    For the 412th time...
    His florid delusions are getting truly tedious.
    --

  5. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    Once upon a time in alt.christnet.christianlife, dear sweet Andrew B.
    Chung, MD/PhD ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with
    this:

    >> Actually, let me put it more bluntly, Chung: You have just exposed
    >> yourself as a fraud and a liar.

    > Sorry my understanding of Revelation of 6:12 bothers you so terribly.
    > Please forgive all my iniquities.

    So, you're just going to try to ignore the fact that you and your "god"
    incorrectly predicted a WORLD EARTHQUAKE for today, are you? Do you think
    we're just going to forget?

    We're laughing at you Chunks. We're laughing at your prayers, we're
    laughing at your beliefs, and we're laughing at your LORD.

    May the Force be with you.

    BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa Atheist #2011

    It is fair to say the bible has equal amounts of fact, history, and pizza.
    -Penn Jillette

  6. Neil Kelsey

    Neil Kelsey Guest

    > At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time today (03/29/06), an unusual total
    > solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that will
    > darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of Christ
    > reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11 and
    > then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    > happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    > Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse today could
    > very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    > vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    > of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
    > visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

    I still don't see the science behind how a lack of sunlight would cause
    earthquakes.

  7. Uncle Vic wrote:
    > Once upon a time in alt.christnet.christianlife, dear sweet Andrew B.
    > Chung, MD/PhD ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with
    > this:
    >
    > >> Actually, let me put it more bluntly, Chung: You have just exposed
    > >> yourself as a fraud and a liar.

    > > Sorry my understanding of Revelation of 6:12 bothers you so terribly.
    > > Please forgive all my iniquities.

    > So, you're just going to try to ignore the fact that you and your "god"
    > incorrectly predicted a WORLD EARTHQUAKE for today, are you?

    No. An advisory is not a prediction.

    > Do you think we're just going to forget?

    No. Your attempts to forget the truth seem to be failing.

    > We're laughing at you Chunks. We're laughing at your prayers, we're
    > laughing at your beliefs, and we're laughing at your LORD.

    That is not what I discern.

    > May the Force be with you.

    Many thanks to GOD for your expression of kind thoughts.

    > BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    "Written laughter is silent despair."

    For this, you will remain in my prayers dear Vic whom I love, in Jesus'
    most precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that some day you will
    know that HE is "KING of kings and LORD of lords."

    Amen!

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, if the LORD
    is willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/o63zh

  8. Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    > Uncle Vic wrote:
    >> Once upon a time in alt.christnet.christianlife, dear sweet Andrew B.
    >> Chung, MD/PhD ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with
    >> this:

    >> > Sorry my understanding of Revelation of 6:12 bothers you so terribly.
    >> > Please forgive all my iniquities.

    >> So, you're just going to try to ignore the fact that you and your "god"
    >> incorrectly predicted a WORLD EARTHQUAKE for today, are you?

    > No. An advisory is not a prediction.
    >
    >> Do you think we're just going to forget?

    > No. Your attempts to forget the truth seem to be failing.

    You mean the truth that nothing's happening?

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo

    "As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans
    for everything bad that happened during and after
    Hurricane Katrina, the truth is that the people
    who lived here were much more prepared for a big
    storm than the federal government that promised
    us flood protection."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

    I just love this one...

    "For those of us who grew up in Louisiana,
    'The Wizard of Oz' was like a documentary.
    Dorothy left Kansas and simply went to Mardi Gras."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2EA439BC

    "Everything New Orleans"
    http://www.nola.com

  9. Neil Kelsey

    Neil Kelsey Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > Uncle Vic wrote:
    > > Once upon a time in alt.christnet.christianlife, dear sweet Andrew B.
    > > Chung, MD/PhD ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with
    > > this:

    > > > Sorry my understanding of Revelation of 6:12 bothers you so terribly.
    > > > Please forgive all my iniquities.

    > > So, you're just going to try to ignore the fact that you and your "god"
    > > incorrectly predicted a WORLD EARTHQUAKE for today, are you?

    > No. An advisory is not a prediction.

    So what's your next advisory?

  10. Previously, on alt.atheism, Neil Kelsey in episode
    <[email protected]>...

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >> Uncle Vic wrote:
    >> > Once upon a time in alt.christnet.christianlife, dear sweet Andrew B.
    >> > Chung, MD/PhD ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us
    >> > with this:

    >> > So, you're just going to try to ignore the fact that you and your
    >> > "god" incorrectly predicted a WORLD EARTHQUAKE for today, are you?

    >> No. An advisory is not a prediction.

    > So what's your next advisory?

    Well, it *should be...

    "Don't listen to me, I'm insane"

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo

    "As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans
    for everything bad that happened during and after
    Hurricane Katrina, the truth is that the people
    who lived here were much more prepared for a big
    storm than the federal government that promised
    us flood protection."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

    I just love this one...

    "For those of us who grew up in Louisiana,
    'The Wizard of Oz' was like a documentary.
    Dorothy left Kansas and simply went to Mardi Gras."

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W2EA439BC

    "Everything New Orleans"
    http://www.nola.com

  11. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:

    > "Written laughter is silent despair."

    Unwritten laughter on Usenet is... silence.

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa Atheist #2011
    Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
    chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department

    It is fair to say the bible has equal amounts of fact, history, and pizza.
    -Penn Jillette

  12. Neil Kelsey

    Neil Kelsey Guest

    Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Neil Kelsey in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >

    > > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > >> No. An advisory is not a prediction.

    > > So what's your next advisory?

    > Well, it *should be...
    >
    > "Don't listen to me, I'm insane"

    That caused an earthquake.

  13. "Mark K. Bilbo" <[email protected]> writes:

    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Neil Kelsey in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >

    > > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > >> No. An advisory is not a prediction.

    > > So what's your next advisory?

    > Well, it *should be...
    >
    > "Don't listen to me, I'm insane"

    No, that's a "disclaimer".

    An advisory would be more like, say:

    L O O K O U T !! B E H I N D Y O U !!!!

    -- cary

  14. Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    > Previously, on alt.atheism, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD in episode
    > <[email protected]>...
    >
    > > Uncle Vic wrote:
    > >> Once upon a time in alt.christnet.christianlife, dear sweet Andrew B.
    > >> Chung, MD/PhD ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with
    > >> this:

    > >> So, you're just going to try to ignore the fact that you and your "god"
    > >> incorrectly predicted a WORLD EARTHQUAKE for today, are you?

    > > No. An advisory is not a prediction.
    > >
    > >> Do you think we're just going to forget?

    > > No. Your attempts to forget the truth seem to be failing.

    > You mean the truth that nothing's happening?

    No. The truth that all things are possible with GOD.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal
    (Rev. 6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/30/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST
    if the LORD is willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/o63zh

  15. Uncle Vic

    Uncle Vic Guest

    Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:

    >> > No. Your attempts to forget the truth seem to be failing.

    >> You mean the truth that nothing's happening?

    > No. The truth that all things are possible with GOD.

    Except worldwide earthquakes, of course.

    --
    Uncle Vic
    aa Atheist #2011
    Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
    chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department

    It is fair to say the bible has equal amounts of fact, history, and pizza.
    -Penn Jillette

  16. Michael Gray

    Michael Gray Guest

    On 29 Mar 2006 14:54:45 -0800, "Neil Kelsey" <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    - Refer: <[email protected]>

    >Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >> Uncle Vic wrote:
    >> > Once upon a time in alt.christnet.christianlife, dear sweet Andrew B.
    >> > Chung, MD/PhD ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with
    >> > this:

    >> > So, you're just going to try to ignore the fact that you and your "god"
    >> > incorrectly predicted a WORLD EARTHQUAKE for today, are you?

    >> No. An advisory is not a prediction.

    >So what's your next advisory?

    See Hosea 3:3 for a sports update.
    --

  17. Michael Gray

    Michael Gray Guest

    On 29 Mar 2006 09:29:27 -0800, "Neil Kelsey" <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    - Refer: <[email protected]>

    >> At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time today (03/29/06), an unusual total
    >> solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that will
    >> darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of Christ
    >> reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11 and
    >> then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    >> happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    >> Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse today could
    >> very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    >> vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    >> of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
    >> visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

    >I still don't see the science behind how a lack of sunlight would cause
    >earthquakes.

    It's not a lack of sunlight, it's a lack of insight that cause the
    illusion of Quakes.
    And Dooms.
    And Wolfenstiens.
    --

  18. Uncle Vic wrote:

    > Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    > ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:

    > >> You mean the truth that nothing's happening?

    > > No. The truth that all things are possible with GOD.

    > Except worldwide earthquakes, of course.

    No exceptions.

    "Prepare the way for the LORD, make straight paths for HIM." (Matthew
    3:3 and Isaiah 40:3)

    "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the
    rough ground shall become level, and the rugged places a plain." (Isaiah
    40:4)

    Dear Friend,

    Through many days of prayer seeking the LORD's guidance on how to
    effectively call out as one of HIS lowly watchmen regarding the
    catastrophic event (Revelation 6:14) that may possibly happen sometime
    between now and the end of the year, the above verses which are from
    both the OT and the NT came to mind.

    This electronic message will be a feeble solitary voice calling out into
    the desert that is the Internet ever hopeful that it will be heard by
    all so that "the glory of the LORD will be revealed." (Isaiah 40:5)
    Please help by conveying this message to everyone you know. It will be
    my fervent prayer, in Jesus' most precious and holy name, that all who
    understand the essence of this message will be protected from all harm
    in this time that may possibly be leading to "the great tribulation"
    referenced in the 14th verse of Revelation 7. Please join me in our
    collectively praying for GOD's protection, HIS continued mercy and HIS
    infinite grace for all those who are blessed by an understanding of this
    message.

    At 10:33 PM (Toyko time) on 03/28/06, there was a strong earthquake that
    impacted Tokyo:

    http://tinyurl.com/oqrlz

    Then on 03/29/06, an unusual total solar eclipse happened in Turkey at
    2:00 PM (LT) that darkened the skies of the ancient cities where the 7
    Churches of Christ reside in the same order as given **twice** in
    Revelation (1:11 and then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar
    eclipse apparently happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which
    is the year that Jerusalem was destroyed. This total solar eclipse could
    very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
    visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

    For more details including a link that has descriptions of recent
    observed events that may possibly represent the elements in Revelation 6
    that precede the catastrophic event heralded by the 14th verse, please

  19. Michael Gray wrote:
    > On 29 Mar 2006 09:29:27 -0800, "Neil Kelsey" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    > - Refer: <[email protected]>
    >>> At 7:00 AM Eastern Standard Time today (03/29/06), an unusual total
    >>> solar eclipse will happen in Turkey at 2:00 PM (their time) that will
    >>> darken the skies of the ancient cities where the 7 Churches of Christ
    >>> reside in the same order as given **twice** in Revelation (1:11 and
    >>> then chapters 2 through 3). A parallel solar eclipse apparently
    >>> happened on this same day (March 29th) in 70AD, which is the year that
    >>> Jerusalem was destroyed. This upcoming total solar eclipse today could
    >>> very well be the same eclipse that was seen by John in the prophetic
    >>> vision given to him by LORD Jesus Christ as described in the 12th verse
    >>> of Revelation 6. A "great earthquake" is linked to this solar eclipse
    >>> visualized by John as described in Revelation 6:12.

    >> I still don't see the science behind how a lack of sunlight would cause
    >> earthquakes.

    > It's not a lack of sunlight, it's a lack of insight that cause the
    > illusion of Quakes.
    > And Dooms.
    > And Wolfenstiens.

    And the Rise of the Triad.

  20. Robibnikoff

    Robibnikoff Guest

    "Cary Kittrell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Mark K. Bilbo" <[email protected]> writes:
    >>
    >> Previously, on alt.atheism, Neil Kelsey in episode
    >> <[email protected]>...

    >> > So what's your next advisory?

    >> Well, it *should be...
    >>
    >> "Don't listen to me, I'm insane"