Re: Where That Day Begins

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:50:14 +0100, Sanity's Little Helper
<[email protected]> wrote:
- Refer: <[email protected]>
>Michael Gray wrote:
>> On 29 Mar 2006 09:29:27 -0800, "Neil Kelsey" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> - Refer: <[email protected]>
>>> I still don't see the science behind how a lack of sunlight would cause
>>> earthquakes.

>> It's not a lack of sunlight, it's a lack of insight that cause the
>> illusion of Quakes.
>> And Dooms.
>> And Wolfenstiens.

>And the Rise of the Triad.

And the Fall of the Chung.
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> ([email protected]) made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> No exceptions.

>> You failed, smartypants. You can't predict earthquakes any better than
>> seismologists can.

> Did not attempt to predict any earthquakes. Simply informed folks about
> the possibility of a "great earthquake" happening before the 03/29/2006
> total solar eclipse which seems to be the same eclipse that John saw in
> his prophetic vision of the future from LORD Jesus Christ as written
> down in Revelation.

Piffle and balderdash!

WK

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Paul Erickson wrote:

>> You could not discern your ass from a hole in the ground.
>>
>> Seriously, take some meds.

> Sorry this advisory bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> iniquities.
>
> You will be in my prayers, dear Paul whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
> and holy name.

You forgot to stamp 666 on his forehead. C'mon Earthquack, you're
losing it.

--
Uncle Vic
aa#2011

Supervisor, EAC department of little adhesive-backed shiny plastic
L-shaped doo-dads to add feet to Jesus Fish department

It is safe to say that the bible contains equal amounts of fact, history
and pizza.
-Penn Jillette

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> Sorry this advisory bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
>>> iniquities.
>>>
>>> You will be in my prayers, dear Paul whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
>>> and holy name.

>> You forgot to stamp 666 on his forehead.

> The LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform where the purpose of
> the beast is to place satan's mark of the foreheads of those who have
> chosen to reject GOD.
>
>> C'mon Earthquack, you're losing it.

> Namecalling remains a tell for those who have satan's mark on their
> foreheads.

What is that bit about throwing your pearls before swine? Was your god
referring to non-believers? Yes, I think he was.

"Namecalling remains a tell for those who have satan's mark on their
foreheads."

By this, it is obvious to all that you believe your god has satan's mark
on his forehead.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall on Judgment Day.

--

Uncle Vic wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Paul Erickson wrote:

> >> You could not discern your ass from a hole in the ground.
> >>
> >> Seriously, take some meds.

> > Sorry this advisory bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> > iniquities.
> >
> > You will be in my prayers, dear Paul whom I love in Jesus' most awesome
> > and holy name.

> You forgot to stamp 666 on his forehead.

The LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform where the purpose of
the beast is to place satan's mark of the foreheads of those who have
chosen to reject GOD.

> C'mon Earthquack, you're losing it.

Namecalling remains a tell for those who have satan's mark on their
foreheads.

Still praying for you, dear Vic whom I love in Jesus' most awesome and
holy name.

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- Archetypal Atheist "Doubting" Thomas upon
seeing the risen Jesus Christ.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

In truth, I most assuredly know the LORD to be kind, just and right.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(05/04/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> The LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform where the purpose of
>>> the beast is to place satan's mark of the foreheads of those who have
>>> chosen to reject GOD.

>>> Namecalling remains a tell for those who have satan's mark on their
>>> foreheads.

>> What is that bit about throwing your pearls before swine?

> Asked and answered already in a parallel thread.

Baloney, your answers mean nothing to the LORD of Ecclesiastes. Not
since you stamped the mark of Satan on His forehead!

--

Uncle Vic wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Uncle Vic wrote:

> >> What is that bit about throwing your pearls before swine?

> > Asked and answered already in a parallel thread.

> Baloney

Sorry you do not like my answers. Please forgive all my iniquities.

Still praying for you, dear Vic whom I love in Jesus' invincible,
infinitely powerful, and most holy name.

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- Archetypal Atheist "Doubting" Thomas upon
seeing the risen Jesus Christ.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

In truth, I most assuredly know the LORD to be kind, just and right.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(05/04/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

Paul Erickson wrote:

Are you the "Paul Erickson" that used to live in south Brevard County
that was known as the "Blonde Stud"?

Mike Stith