Re: Which Bike Do You Recommend?

Edward Dolan

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> St. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:
>> STFU too Ron, whatever the hell that means....

> Shut The Fock Up.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley (

Let's see, Ron wrote "SFTU, moron" and Mr. Sherman wrote "Shut the Fock Up".
I would like to know at this point if someone is trying to tell me
something?

But the Great Ed Dolan is not one to shut up. Nay, he is one to shut others
up. It is a point of pride with me that I never resort to one-liners. That
is for idiots like Ron and, increasingly of late, Mr. Sherman. I wonder what
satisfaction anyone gets from writing a one-liner.

Folks who write one-liners are right down there with folks who top post.
They are surely going to burn in Hell for all eternity for their
transgressions against the good decorum of honorable newsgroups like ARBR
and RBM.

I urge all of you numskulls out there in Usenet-land to emulate the Great Ed
Dolan. Never say in a few words what you can say in many words.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka