rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Which to buy?

Started by darchibald · · Last activity · 5 posts · 741 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
19 April 2004
Last activity
19 April 2004
Original author
darchibald
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
741
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've been riding for about a year and a half now and I think I'm ready
    to step it but I'm not sure on which uni to get. I was wondering which
    is the best trials unicycle? Any input at all would do.

    Thanks

    Ps. Sorry about all the posts, I'm still new to the website thing.

    --
    darchibald
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/31901

  2. what is your budget?

    --
    Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

    Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...

    "do not think, just ride"...muniracer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/31901

  3. If you wana really get into trials; head for the Kris Holm 20" Trials
    Uni or Onza Trials Uni, there about the same, but onza is slightly
    lighter though at 6.2kg where the kh is 6.65kg

    But if your not shure on heavy trials go for the Nimbus Trials entry
    Unicycle.

    hope this helps
    Ryan

    --
    RyDz - Trials Unicyclist
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RyDz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5608
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/31901

  4. To the first guy my budget is about $400. To the second guy thanks that
    was what I was thinking. But i've heard a lot about the KH20 wripping up
    your ankles. Is that the same model or was that last years.

    David

    Thanks for both your replies I really appreciate it.

    --
    darchibald
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/31901

  5. darchibald said:

    *about $400

    i've heard a lot about the KH20 wripping up your ankles. *

    Go with KH. Wear hightops. You'll love it. Read the reviews on
    unicycle.com

    --
    Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

    Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...

    "do not think, just ride"...muniracer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/31901

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.