I think one of the problems is he doesn't know (or at least isn't 100%
sure) on who they are.
For example:
blahblahblah said:the flatland loser accepted to put you in his movie even though you
didn't deserved it in that time...maybe things have changed, but in the
time of defect, your sketchy muni wanna be street standed out drasticly
against the quality of the riding of all the other riders...--Neil--
I doubt "Neil" really is "Neil" considering "Neil" hasn't been online
since 1 minute after he posted that, his only post.
I haven't seen any more like this, but I think there would've been more
for Justin to make a thread about it.
Anyway, making fake accounts is just kind of lame for attacking people.
If you haven't got anything nice to say, then grow a set and say it.
Don't hide behind an alias
-Keven Mckay
--
mawesome
-Keven
Got 'Insomnia?' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
mawesome's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11724
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61625
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com