Jkohse said:this should probably be in jc, but here goes nothin..
But ever since i was featured in "defect" i feel ive been nothing but
hated upon. Is it because your jealous? or just looking for someone to
vent on because you suck ass?-jKohse
p.s. im almost finished with this sport, its turning into something im
trying to avoid.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, you are still my favorite rider. The vids of you on the 24" like
it was a 20" will always impress me.
I have stopped riding much myself, and put all of my time in a new (and
hopefully permanent) hobby.
Whatever you go on to do . . . I'm sure you will do will.
If you could, please put your skillz on ebay. I'd like to buy some of
them even though I don't ride much anymore.
--
ChangingLINKS.com
Wishing you Happiness, Joy and Laughter,
Drew Brown
'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61625
Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
----------------------------------------------------------
** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.usenet.com