rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: who freestyles on Coker?

Started by cegli · · Last activity · 1 post · 380 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
14 October 2005
Last activity
14 October 2005
Original author
cegli
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
380
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. It would be increadibly hard to learn to WW on it though, I've tried and
    I'm not even close... haha.

    --
    cegli

    I like to unicycle.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    cegli's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10585
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43956

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.