Re: Who has that Jan Drew been talking to ..... ???

Peter Bowditch

Guest
[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Who has that Jan Drew been talking to ..... ???
>>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>>Date: 8/23/2003 4:57 PM Pacific Standard Time
>>
>>"Rod" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Dr Phelps's advises all Australians that "it is important that we understand
>>>the potential benefits of nutritional supplements, potential side-effects,
>>>or possible interactions with your prescription drugs."

>>Sounds like good advice to me. What's your problem, Rod?

>OH NO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snipping without mentioning it!!
>
>Ten whacks and no supper.
>
>For the readers, I will be kind enough to restore what Peter snipped. There
>must have been something he didn't want you to see.
>
>Seems the quackery is supported by the Doctors as well dumbo.
>

>It is interesting to read the responses to recent postings on vitamins.
>Dr Kerryn Phelps is a former President of The Australian Medical
>Association.
>http://domino.ama.com.au/AMAWeb/about.nsf/0/aeef1123a8f357cd4a2568e1000df5
>61?OpenDocument
>Dr Phelps's message is contained in the acrobat download at the end of this
>site. It was also published in every major newspaper in Australia last
>weekend.
>http://www.metagenics.com.au/
>
>Dr Phelps's advises all Australians that "it is important that we understand
>the potential benefits of nutritional supplements, potential side-effects,
>or possible interactions with your prescription drugs."
>
>She also points out that "Complementary medicines and therapies that are of
>high quality and are known to work, should not be dragged down by the recent
>scandal. there are now literally thousands of scientific studies supporting
>the use of nutritional supplements such as multivitamins, folic acid, iron,
>zinc, magnesium, probiotics and a vast range of herbal preparations in
>helping to prevent disease and recover from illness."
>
>Rod.
>
>Jan
>
>The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil,
>but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
>Albert Einstein

OK, this time I will leave the lot in.

I AGREE WITH DR PHELPS DESPITE HER VIOLATION OF THE IMPLIED
PROHIBITION OF HER LIFESTYLE IN LEVITICUS.

So, again, what is your problem, Rod?

(For Jan - Dr Phelps is Australia's most prominent lesbian.)

--
Peter Bowditch [email protected]
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight

>Subject: Re: Who has that Jan Drew been talking to ..... ???
>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>Date: 8/23/2003 7:33 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>
>>>Subject: Re: Who has that Jan Drew been talking to ..... ???
>>>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>>>Date: 8/23/2003 4:57 PM Pacific Standard Time

>understand
>>>
>>>Sounds like good advice to me. What's your problem, Rod?

>>OH NO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snipping without mentioning it!!
>>
>>Ten whacks and no supper.
>>
>>For the readers, I will be kind enough to restore what Peter snipped. There
>>must have been something he didn't want you to see.
>>
>>Seems the quackery is supported by the Doctors as well dumbo.
>>

>>It is interesting to read the responses to recent postings on vitamins.
>>Dr Kerryn Phelps is a former President of The Australian Medical
>>Association.
>>http://domino.ama.com.au/AMAWeb/about.nsf/0/aeef1123a8f357cd4a2568e1000df5
>>61?OpenDocument
>>Dr Phelps's message is contained in the acrobat download at the end of this
>>site. It was also published in every major newspaper in Australia last
>>weekend.
>>http://www.metagenics.com.au/
>>
>>Dr Phelps's advises all Australians that "it is important that we understand
>>the potential benefits of nutritional supplements, potential side-effects,
>>or possible interactions with your prescription drugs."
>>
>>She also points out that "Complementary medicines and therapies that are of
>>high quality and are known to work, should not be dragged down by the recent
>>scandal. there are now literally thousands of scientific studies supporting
>>the use of nutritional supplements such as multivitamins, folic acid, iron,
>>zinc, magnesium, probiotics and a vast range of herbal preparations in
>>helping to prevent disease and recover from illness."
>>
>>Rod.
>>
>>Jan
>>
>>The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are

>evil,
>>but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
>>Albert Einstein

>OK, this time I will leave the lot in.
>
>I AGREE WITH DR PHELPS DESPITE HER VIOLATION OF THE IMPLIED
>PROHIBITION OF HER LIFESTYLE IN LEVITICUS.

Umm, no need to shout Peter.

You do??

This part??

>>She also points out that "Complementary medicines and therapies that are of
>>high quality and are known to work, should not be dragged down by the recent
>>scandal. there are now literally thousands of scientific studies supporting
>>the use of nutritional supplements

such as multivitamins, folic acid, iron,
>>zinc, magnesium, probiotics and a vast range of herbal preparations in
>>helping to prevent disease and recover from illness."

Since when??

>So, again, what is your problem, Rod?

I don't think he has one.

It seem it is you with the problem, and you have never agreed with the part in
question.

>(For Jan - Dr Phelps is Australia's most prominent lesbian.)

Most prominent?? How do you know??

"D. C. Sessions" <[email protected]> wrote:

>In <[email protected]>, Peter Bowditch wrote:
>
>> I AGREE WITH DR PHELPS DESPITE HER VIOLATION OF THE IMPLIED
>> PROHIBITION OF HER LIFESTYLE IN LEVITICUS.

>Leviticus doesn't address female-female sexuality at all.
>Considering how many of the big Biblical kahunas were
>old men with multiple young wives, this is not all that
>surprising.

That is why I said "implied". Leviticus doesn't explicitly forbid
using Ritalin to treat ADHD or filling teeth with amalgam either, so I
can only assume that there are some things which are dreadful even if
the Bible is silent about them.

--

[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >Subject: Re: Who has that Jan Drew been talking to ..... ???
> >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
> >Date: 8/23/2003 7:33 PM Pacific Standard Time

> understand

> >>OH NO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snipping without mentioning it!!
> >>
> >>Ten whacks and no supper.
> >>
> >>For the readers, I will be kind enough to restore what Peter snipped. There
> >>must have been something he didn't want you to see.
> >>
> >>Seems the quackery is supported by the Doctors as well dumbo.
> >>

> >>It is interesting to read the responses to recent postings on vitamins.
> >>Dr Kerryn Phelps is a former President of The Australian Medical
> >>Association.
> >>http://domino.ama.com.au/AMAWeb/about.nsf/0/aeef1123a8f357cd4a2568e1000df5
> >>61?OpenDocument
> >>Dr Phelps's message is contained in the acrobat download at the end of this
> >>site. It was also published in every major newspaper in Australia last
> >>weekend.
> >>http://www.metagenics.com.au/
> >>
> >>Dr Phelps's advises all Australians that "it is important that we understand
> >>the potential benefits of nutritional supplements, potential side-effects,
> >>or possible interactions with your prescription drugs."
> >>
> >>She also points out that "Complementary medicines and therapies that are of
> >>high quality and are known to work, should not be dragged down by the recent
> >>scandal. there are now literally thousands of scientific studies supporting
> >>the use of nutritional supplements such as multivitamins, folic acid, iron,
> >>zinc, magnesium, probiotics and a vast range of herbal preparations in
> >>helping to prevent disease and recover from illness."
> >>
> >>Rod.
> >>
> >>Jan
> >>
> >>The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are

> evil,
> >>but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
> >>Albert Einstein

> >OK, this time I will leave the lot in.
> >
> >I AGREE WITH DR PHELPS DESPITE HER VIOLATION OF THE IMPLIED
> >PROHIBITION OF HER LIFESTYLE IN LEVITICUS.

> Umm, no need to shout Peter.
>
> You do??
>
> This part??
>
> >>She also points out that "Complementary medicines and therapies that are of
> >>high quality and are known to work, should not be dragged down by the recent
> >>scandal. there are now literally thousands of scientific studies supporting
> >>the use of nutritional supplements

> such as multivitamins, folic acid, iron,
> >>zinc, magnesium, probiotics and a vast range of herbal preparations in
> >>helping to prevent disease and recover from illness."

> Since when??

Since ALWAYS. Note thatr Dr. Phelps says, "high quality and are
*known* to work..." IOW, no zappers, cleanses, chelation for ASHD,
etc.

> >So, again, what is your problem, Rod?

> I don't think he has one.

TRUE! Absolutely true. Rod has many problems.

> It seem it is you with the problem, and you have never agreed with the part in
> question.

Wrongo.

> >(For Jan - Dr Phelps is Australia's most prominent lesbian.)

> Most prominent?? How do you know??

perahps because he lives there and it is his personal experience?

>Subject: Re: Who has that Jan Drew been talking to ..... ???
>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>Date: 8/23/2003 9:43 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>"D. C. Sessions" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>In <[email protected]>, Peter Bowditch wrote:
>>
>>> I AGREE WITH DR PHELPS DESPITE HER VIOLATION OF THE IMPLIED
>>> PROHIBITION OF HER LIFESTYLE IN LEVITICUS.

>>Leviticus doesn't address female-female sexuality at all.
>>Considering how many of the big Biblical kahunas were
>>old men with multiple young wives, this is not all that
>>surprising.

DC is playing word games.

Leviticus 18, 20

Two passages in Leviticus call homosexuality an abomination.

>That is why I said "implied". Leviticus doesn't explicitly forbid
>using Ritalin to treat ADHD or filling teeth with amalgam either

More word games.

>so I
>can only assume that there are some things which are dreadful even if
>the Bible is silent about them.

The bible isn't silent about homosexuality, be it male or female.

But this is an example of the debunkers, wanting each detail covered.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10.

God created man and woman for the institution of marriage (Gen. 2:24).
Homosexuality is a violation of the creation order, and God clearly condemns it
as unnatural and specifically against His ordained order. As we have seen in
the discussion thus far, there are passages in both the Old Testament and the
New Testament which condemn homosexuality.

In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

> 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.
>
> God created man and woman for the institution of marriage (Gen. 2:24).
> Homosexuality is a violation of the creation order, and God clearly condemns it
> as unnatural and specifically against His ordained order. As we have seen in
> the discussion thus far, there are passages in both the Old Testament and the
> New Testament which condemn homosexuality.

That's the most .... /unique/ ... translation of Corinthians
that I've ever seen.

Oh, and once again Jan proves herself a liar with her own words,
since I'm supposedly in her killfile.

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |