General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Who is Baratz anyways?

Started by Jan · · Last activity · 4 posts · 341 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
7 July 2003
Last activity
8 July 2003
Original author
Jan
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
341
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Who is Baratz anyways?
    From: Tsu Dho Nimh [email hidden]
    Date: 7/7/2003 6:08 AM Central Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Mark Probert said:
    DEBBEE1023 said:

    <<
    Except that he was chelating with the wrong drug for the metal he
    said needed to be gotten rid of.
    >>
    How would you personally know what drug this was? Aren't patient records
    private? Please cite where you got your information. I'm all ears.

    Debbee, the information is in the original complaint filed by the State
    of Wisconsin and presumably came from the records that Kadile did maintain.

    If you pay for the copying, you can get a copy of the filing and
    all the supporting documents, including the charts, etc.

    Tsu

    I note Mark said presumably. And how do you know these charts and documents
    were actually those of Dr Kadile??

    Jan

  2. (Jan) said:

    I note Mark said presumably. And how do you know these charts and documents
    were actually those of Dr Kadile??

    If they aren't, he has a slam-dunk case of perjury against the
    medical examiners and will have his license back in a heartbeat,
    won't he?

    However, his defense is not that they are not his records, but
    that the quality of care documented therein is not substandard.

    Tsu

    --
    To doubt everything or to believe everything
    are two equally convenient solutions; both
    dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    - Jules Henri Poincaré

  3. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Who is Baratz anyways?
    From: Tsu Dho Nimh [email hidden]
    Date: 7/7/2003 9:29 PM Central Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    (Jan) said:

    I note Mark said presumably. And how do you know these charts and documents
    were actually those of Dr Kadile??

    If they aren't, he has a slam-dunk case of perjury against the
    medical examiners and will have his license back in a heartbeat,
    won't he?

    No, it appears you aren't aware of some of the tactics of organized medicine. I
    keep telling you debunkers to read Racketeering in Medicine, but it appears no
    one is interested.

    Quoted message said:

    However, his defense is not that they are not his records, but
    that the quality of care documented therein is not substandard.

    I hope and pray his practice and life isn't riuned like some others I have
    read about.

    Jan

    Quoted message said:

    Tsu

  4. Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: Who is Baratz anyways?
    From: Tsu Dho Nimh [email hidden]
    Date: 7/7/2003 9:29 PM Central Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    (Jan) said:

    I note Mark said presumably. And how do you know these charts and documents
    were actually those of Dr Kadile??

    If they aren't, he has a slam-dunk case of perjury against the
    medical examiners and will have his license back in a heartbeat,
    won't he?

    No, it appears you aren't aware of some of the tactics of organized medicine.
    I
    keep telling you debunkers to read Racketeering in Medicine, but it appears
    no
    one is interested.

    Quoted message said:

    However, his defense is not that they are not his records, but
    that the quality of care documented therein is not substandard.

    I hope and pray his practice and life isn't riuned like some others I have
    read about.

    Jan

    Well, Jan, this will be an interesting test case for the power of prayer.
    Let's see if God answers the prayers of a bigoted moron.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.