Re: Why calorie restricted diets are so dangerous

Show that calories do not figure in weight gain/loss, that is what you
were asked to support. The below is not relevant, as sadly often the
case, to the question at hand. Do look at the subject line again, we are
not talking about the ratio of macro food sources. Your original
assertion is that it is what one chooses to eat and not calories that are
important. The number of support sources you have provided is pathetic in
their number and quality, from which you more often then not cherry pick a
phrase and force it to your agenda. Lc and lf are the only choices, did
you see the 4 different diets used in recently reported research, neither
lc or lf were the best in weight loss or health benefits or the number of
people sticking to them. So we end where we began, bunck and horse
puckies indeed.

[email protected] wrote:
> Show that calories do not figure in weight gain/loss, that is what

you
> were asked to support. The below is not relevant, as sadly often the
> case, to the question at hand. Do look at the subject line again, we

are
> not talking about the ratio of macro food sources. Your original
> assertion is that it is what one chooses to eat and not calories that

are
> important. The number of support sources you have provided is

pathetic in
> their number and quality, from which you more often then not cherry

pick a
> phrase and force it to your agenda. Lc and lf are the only choices,

did
> you see the 4 different diets used in recently reported research,

neither
> lc or lf were the best in weight loss or health benefits or the

number of
> people sticking to them. So we end where we began, bunck and horse
> puckies indeed.

I can say that the studies that I presented were eityer absent of any
conflicts of interest or they stated theirs up front. That, in my
opinion, makes them much more relevant than the majority of the studies
that you low fatters have presented. regardless of the number, size,
length or any other such factor.

TC