Re: Why does Western Medicine Fear Ginseng?

Jan

Guest
>Subject: Re: Why does Western Medicine Fear Ginseng?
>From: "Dave" [email protected]
>Date: 9/29/2003 4:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
>

>"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...

Rich Shewmaker states:

I believe that God does not exist. And I believe that all alternative medicine
is quackery. And I believe that these are both reasonable assumptions until I
am proven wrong.

Then

I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup, his mother, or the
pope.

Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching

Go figure.

Jan

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Why does Western Medicine Fear Ginseng?
> >From: "Dave" [email protected]
> >Date: 9/29/2003 4:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >

> >"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> Rich Shewmaker states:
>
> I believe that God does not exist. And I believe that all alternative

medicine
> is quackery. And I believe that these are both reasonable assumptions

until I
> am proven wrong.
>
> Then
>
> I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup, his mother, or

the
> pope.
>
> Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching
>
> Go figure.

Jan, you said that ridicule is always wrong. Why do you do it?

In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Why does Western Medicine Fear Ginseng?
>>From: "Dave" [email protected]
>>Date: 9/29/2003 4:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
>>

>>"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

> Rich Shewmaker states:
>
> I believe that God does not exist. And I believe that all alternative medicine
> is quackery. And I believe that these are both reasonable assumptions until I
> am proven wrong.

Jan is on another rant, has nothing to do with health issues, just another
rant about Rich.

Furthermore accuses him of her guilt.

<[email protected]>

--
| "Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a |
| completely unintentional side effect. " -- Linus Torvalds |