Re: Why does Western Medicine Fear Ginseng?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jan, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Why does Western Medicine Fear Ginseng?
    >From: "Dave" [email protected]
    >Date: 9/29/2003 4:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]

    Rich Shewmaker states:

    I believe that God does not exist. And I believe that all alternative medicine
    is quackery. And I believe that these are both reasonable assumptions until I
    am proven wrong.

    Then

    I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup, his mother, or the
    pope.

    Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching

    Go figure.

    Jan

    Tags:

  2. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Why does Western Medicine Fear Ginseng?
    > >From: "Dave" [email protected]
    > >Date: 9/29/2003 4:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
    > >

    > >"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    > Rich Shewmaker states:
    >
    > I believe that God does not exist. And I believe that all alternative

    medicine
    > is quackery. And I believe that these are both reasonable assumptions

    until I
    > am proven wrong.
    >
    > Then
    >
    > I don't give a damn if Peter lied to you, this newsgroup, his mother, or

    the
    > pope.
    >
    > Rich Shewmaker Ka Ching
    >
    > Go figure.

    Jan, you said that ridicule is always wrong. Why do you do it?

  3. In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

    >>Subject: Re: Why does Western Medicine Fear Ginseng?
    >>From: "Dave" [email protected]
    >>Date: 9/29/2003 4:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>

    >>"Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    > Rich Shewmaker states:
    >
    > I believe that God does not exist. And I believe that all alternative medicine
    > is quackery. And I believe that these are both reasonable assumptions until I
    > am proven wrong.

    Jan is on another rant, has nothing to do with health issues, just another
    rant about Rich.

    Furthermore accuses him of her guilt.

    <[email protected]>

    --
    | "Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a |
    | completely unintentional side effect. " -- Linus Torvalds |