Re: Why don't we all go down to the gym and pump each other?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by John Hanson, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    BBC? <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:43:34 -0500, John Hanson <John [email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hey that sounds HAWT hachiroku, count me in as one
    > >of your butt buddies. I toss a mean salad too!

    > I love toasted spuds! I'll bring seasoning.

    Toasted spuds and shaved puds.....this is gonna be
    GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    All courtesy of Hachiroku-tard! Gawd I love
    him!!!
    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 140,000 groups
    Unlimited download

  2. Studley

    Studley Guest

    On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:21:54 -0500, John Hanson <John [email protected]>
    wrote:

    > shaved puds.

    SHAVED? I'll have to get out my razor, and trim my "caber".

  3. Hachiroku

    Hachiroku Guest

    On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:21:54 -0500, John Hanson wrote:

    > BBC? <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:43:34 -0500, John Hanson <John [email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hey that sounds HAWT hachiroku, count me in as one
    >> >of your butt buddies. I toss a mean salad too!

    >> I love toasted spuds! I'll bring seasoning.
    >>

    > Toasted spuds and shaved puds.....this is gonna be
    >
    > All courtesy of Hachiroku-tard! Gawd I love
    > him!!!

    I'm sorry. Sometimes I can't read so well. Now, you stuck a what up your
    WHAT?!?!

    --
    I've spent a great deal of money on Whiskey, Women and Fast Cars

    The rest I've squandered.