Re: Wide load....

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by David L. Johnson, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:17:38 -0600, B.B. wrote:

    > So I was thinking. I've always been told to ride with the traffic,
    > not opposite. But this encounter got me thinking perhaps I should go
    > the other way. At least when I'm in places where there's a significant
    > difference between my speed and traffic's. Opinions?

    Dumb idea.

    --

    David L. Johnson

    __o | It is a scientifically proven fact that a mid life crisis can
    _`\(,_ | only be cured by something racy and Italian. Bianchis and
    (_)/ (_) | Colnagos are a lot cheaper than Maserattis and Ferraris. --
    Glenn Davies