Re: Wide load....

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chris Zacho The Wheelman, Mar 18, 2005.

  1. Get a mirror. Either one that mounts on your helmet or glasses, that way
    you can "scan" the road behind you with just a slight turn of your head.

    As you painfully found out, there are worse things than looking lie a
    phred...

    - -

    "May you have the winds at your back,
    And a really low gear for the hills!"

    Chris'Z Corner
    http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

    Tags:

  2. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    [email protected] (Chris Zacho "The Wheelman") wrote:

    >Get a mirror. Either one that mounts on your helmet or glasses, that way
    >you can "scan" the road behind you with just a slight turn of your head.
    >
    >As you painfully found out, there are worse things than looking lie a
    >phred...

    According to Fabrizio, that's simply not true.

    Mark Hickey
    Habanero Cycles
    http://www.habcycles.com
    Home of the $695 ti frame

  3. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 06:40:31 -0700, Mark Hickey <[email protected]>
    may have said:

    >[email protected] (Chris Zacho "The Wheelman") wrote:
    >
    >>Get a mirror. Either one that mounts on your helmet or glasses, that way
    >>you can "scan" the road behind you with just a slight turn of your head.
    >>
    >>As you painfully found out, there are worse things than looking like a
    >>phred...

    >According to Fabrizio, that's simply not true.

    I thought "Fabrizio" was Sicilian for "Fred"...