Re: Women's websites are growing!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gerard Lanois, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. Although I especially appreciate all the ones ending in .it,
    your omission of

    http://www.alisondunlap.com/

    borders on criminal.

    -Gerard

    Tags:

  2. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

  3. "Sierraman" <[email protected]> writes:

    > "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Although I especially appreciate all the ones ending in .it,
    > > your omission of
    > >
    > > http://www.alisondunlap.com/
    > >
    > > borders on criminal.
    > >
    > > -Gerard

    > I'm mostly a roadie fan. :)

    Yeah, I know, she's mostly not a roadie, but always put in a
    strong showing at Redlands. Terrific all-around athlete. My
    personal favorite female cyclist.

    Still, that's an awesome list you put together.

    -Gerard

  4. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > > "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > Although I especially appreciate all the ones ending in .it,
    > > > your omission of
    > > >
    > > > http://www.alisondunlap.com/
    > > >
    > > > borders on criminal.
    > > >
    > > > -Gerard

    > > I'm mostly a roadie fan. :)

    > Yeah, I know, she's mostly not a roadie, but always put in a
    > strong showing at Redlands. Terrific all-around athlete. My
    > personal favorite female cyclist.
    >
    > Still, that's an awesome list you put together.
    >

    > -Gerard

    You like (.it) and I forgot to list one for the women's Giro.

    http://www.girodonne.it

    B-