Re: Worship

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Read The Bible wrote:
> Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power,
> and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and
> glory, and blessing.
> |
> And every creature which is in heaven, and on the
> earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the
> sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying,
> Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto
> him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb
> for ever and ever. Revelation 5:12-13
>
> In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with
> grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3:16
>
> Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name;
> worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
> Psalms 29:2
>
> O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel
> before the LORD our maker. For he is our God, and we
> are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his
> hand. Psalms 95:6-7
>
> Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour
> and power, for thou hast created all things, and for
> thy pleasure they are and were created.
> Revelation 4:11
>
> All nations whom thou hast made shall come and
> worship before thee, O Lord, and shall glorify
> thy name. Psalms 86:9

Amen and amen.

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
groups, in Jesus's most precious and holy name.

May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
opens the 6th seal possibly a few days before the end of this month
(03/29/06), in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen !!!

If this possibility is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
will add new meaning to the popular saying:

"March in like a lamb and out like a lion."

http://tinyurl.com/j6qwd

Now this is an advisory just as former FEMA director Michael Brown
issued an advisory about Hurricane Katrina before New Orleans was
devastated in 2005.

What we have been seeing are possibly the works of the four horsemen
from the 6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th
year into the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man):

(1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

"See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

(2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
has suffered a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
and the rest of the Muslim world escalates. Thousands are rioting in
Pakistan. Iran is enriching uranium to build an atomic bomb in
violation of the NPT. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime
soon.

(3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

http://tinyurl.com/h82qr

Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
food is and that liquid foods like milk (essentially emulsified oil)
and wine should not be counted toward daily intake.

(4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
of the earth":

The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey and Asia:

http://tinyurl.com/c6nqk

http://tinyurl.com/cy88q

http://tinyurl.com/7phm4

http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

http://tinyurl.com/ddvwq

.... spreading to the middle east, Europe, Africa, India, and back to
Asia where the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus will have many more
opportunities to pick up adaptive mutations making it more infectious
toward humans:

http://tinyurl.com/pjqrv

http://tinyurl.com/9eren

Indeed, in Egypt the waters of the Nile River are now contaminated with
H5N1 virus and there is no other source of water for millions of people
there to drink. There is no Tamiflu either:

http://tinyurl.com/hr2zx

Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus from Turkey to the Middle
East, Africa, Europe, and back to Asia are wild beasts of the earth:

http://tinyurl.com/cnuyl

http://tinyurl.com/ac3wu

http://tinyurl.com/awog5

http://tinyurl.com/74rfq

The 5th seal possibly has been opened and glimpses of "the souls of
those who had been slain because of the Word of GOD and the testimony
they had maintained" (Revelation 6:9) can be seen in the newly released
documentary "End of the Spear." Interestingly, the word "end" is at the
**beginning** of the title of this documentary.

When will the sun "turn black like sackcloth made of goat hair"
(Revelation 6:12b) ?

It will turn black during the total solar eclipse that will happen
**also** in Turkey on Wednesday 03/29/2006 at around 14:00 hrs LT.

http://tinyurl.com/h9nvg

The order of darkening of the following ancient cities in Turkey:

(1) Ephesus
(2) Smyrna
(3) Pergamum
(4) Thyatira
(5) Sardis
(6) Philadelphia
(7) Laodicea

Will be the same order that Christ Jesus used to address their
respective seven churches:

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to
Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyratira, Sardis, Philadelphia and
Laodicea." (Revelation 1:11)

Here's one plausible scenario:

On March 29th, 2006 as U.S. and Israeli coalition forces invade Iran to
effect the mandate that Iran never have nuclear capabilities, Iran uses
those **missing** WMDs that Saddam has possibly entrusted to Iran for
safekeeping:

http://tinyurl.com/bgqtd

http://tinyurl.com/crybc

This leads to nuclear missiles from coalition forces as a retaliatory
strike that inadvertantly destabilizes the already unstable area where
continental tectonic plates (Europe, Asia, and Africa) converge in the
region thereby causing a global earthquake:

http://tinyurl.com/dpydb

Now read Revelation 6:13-14 slowly and you decide whether there is a
fit. A close up look at a mushroom cloud would look like the "sky
receded like a scroll, rolling up."

Iran seems adamant about getting the authority to use nuclear weapons:

http://tinyurl.com/9vtms

U.S. Nuclear Subs carry Trident II missiles each packing 8
independently precision targeting nuclear warheads which have 475
kilotons of explosive power each. A single warhead has about 35 times
the explosive power of the "little boy" atomic bomb that was dropped on
Hiroshima at the close of WWII. Each warhead would be guided in
inertially exhibiting a freefall pattern with a forward velocity like
"late figs" dropping " from a fig tree when shaken by a strong
wind."(Revelation 6:13) U.S. Forces will likely use these Trident II
missiles if they lose contact with the outside world while being
attacked with WMDs.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
(03/02/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/8juld

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Read The Bible wrote:
> > Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power,
> > and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and
> > glory, and blessing.
> > |
> > And every creature which is in heaven, and on the
> > earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the
> > sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying,
> > Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto
> > him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb
> > for ever and ever. Revelation 5:12-13
> >
> > In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with
> > grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3:16
> >
> > Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name;
> > worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
> > Psalms 29:2
> >
> > O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel
> > before the LORD our maker. For he is our God, and we
> > are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his
> > hand. Psalms 95:6-7
> >
> > Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour
> > and power, for thou hast created all things, and for
> > thy pleasure they are and were created.
> > Revelation 4:11
> >
> > All nations whom thou hast made shall come and
> > worship before thee, O Lord, and shall glorify
> > thy name. Psalms 86:9

> Amen and amen.
>
> May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
> groups, in Jesus's most precious and holy name.
>
> May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
> opens the 6th seal possibly a few days before the end of this month
> (03/29/06), in Jesus' most precious and holy name.
>
> Amen !!!
>
> If this possibility is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
> will add new meaning to the popular saying:
>
> "March in like a lamb and out like a lion."

Cute. I love it.

Ken Clifton
http://lulu.com/writingken

Wide Eyed in Wonder wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Read The Bible wrote:
> > > Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power,
> > > and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and
> > > glory, and blessing.
> > > |
> > > And every creature which is in heaven, and on the
> > > earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the
> > > sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying,
> > > Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto
> > > him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb
> > > for ever and ever. Revelation 5:12-13
> > >
> > > In psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with
> > > grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3:16
> > >
> > > Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name;
> > > worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
> > > Psalms 29:2
> > >
> > > O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel
> > > before the LORD our maker. For he is our God, and we
> > > are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his
> > > hand. Psalms 95:6-7
> > >
> > > Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour
> > > and power, for thou hast created all things, and for
> > > thy pleasure they are and were created.
> > > Revelation 4:11
> > >
> > > All nations whom thou hast made shall come and
> > > worship before thee, O Lord, and shall glorify
> > > thy name. Psalms 86:9

> > Amen and amen.
> >
> > May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
> > groups, in Jesus's most precious and holy name.
> >
> > May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
> > opens the 6th seal possibly a few days before the end of this month
> > (03/29/06), in Jesus' most precious and holy name.
> >
> > Amen !!!
> >
> > If this possibility is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
> > will add new meaning to the popular saying:
> >
> > "March in like a lamb and out like a lion."

> Cute. I love it.

HE is amazing.

http://tinyurl.com/qh8ys

[...]

(03/09/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST: