Re: Wot I wasnt allowed to do on the Bank Hollyday

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Guest
That was wonderful, Sue. Who is the author??

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

> That was wonderful, Sue.

AOL

> Who is the author??

I suspect a latter-day goriller of 3b...

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

> That was wonderful, Sue. Who is the author??
>
> Cheers, helen s

Don't normally do "me too", but really could not agree more. Superb!

--
Joe * If I cannot be free I'll be cheap

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers <[email protected]> whizzed
past me shouting
>That was wonderful, Sue. Who is the author??

Don't know, I'm afraid.

It was posted to uk.rec.humour through an anonymous remailer, under a
pseudonym new to the group.

--
Sue ]:(:)

What goes down must come up again - Confucius' Law of Mountain Biking