Re: Wow look at this guy!!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Jerrick, May 15, 2008.

  1. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    _Ground_Zero_ wrote:
    > You could have at least made it look less fake... >.<

    Do better. Go on.

    Ill be expecting your photoshop picture in an hour.

    --
    Jerrick

    -i am christian, and i ride for christ.
    check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
    member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
    just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
    there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
    ~jerrick-

  2. UniDudeDX

    UniDudeDX Guest

    Jerrick wrote:
    > Do better. Go on.
    >
    > Ill be expecting your photoshop picture in an hour.

    i accept your challenge. except i have to pack...sorry!!! haha

    --
    UniDudeDX

    'My new sponsor-661 Sports' (www.sixsixone.com)

  3. adjuggler

    adjuggler Guest

    shadow por favor?

    --
    adjuggler

    'When you get on a unicycle, your telling that voice inside your head...
    \"no your balls can't get hurt, and that your shins are actually made
    of metal plates\". (Youtube Page)'
    (http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler) :rolleyes:

  4. Jkohse

    Jkohse Guest

  5. StephenH

    StephenH Guest

    The light is from the right in the picture, which should put the top of
    his helmet in the light, but it's in the shade.

    I assumed the intent of the shot was that he was jumping OVER the car,
    not off. Of course, he could be plummetting from the 73rd floor, too.

    --
    StephenH

  6. Bondo

    Bondo Guest

  7. sigve

    sigve Guest

    hahaha

    --
    sigve

    *Mikey sier (10:51):
    I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

    MyTrial Video: **-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oam57UuE43U-*

  8. Brian O.

    Brian O. Guest

    What are you guys all talking about? I say its real. I saw my uncle SIF
    hop over a car that was about that size the other day.

    --
    Brian O.

    *'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
    Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
    (http://www.projectuni.com/?page_id=9)-* - Follow the 'progress.'
    (http://www.projectuni.com)

  9. STP

    STP Guest

  10. vanpaun

    vanpaun Guest

    Brian O. wrote:
    > What are you guys all talking about? I say its real. I saw my uncle SIF
    > hop over a car that was about that size the other day.

    ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....................:D

    --
    vanpaun

    *':cool::):D'
    (http://www.sixsixone.com/)'http://www.sixsixone.com'
    (http://www.sixsixone.com/)':D:):cool:' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
    http://tinyurl.com/6k9vw6
    *

  11. brendan

    brendan Guest

  12. unicycledood

    unicycledood Guest

    Yeah... easily noticable that its photoshoped by looking at the
    shadows.

    I only bothered looking to see if it was fake when other people said it
    was fake. Dosnt look impressive at all to me, looks like hes just
    dropping off the car.

    I'm digging the 2 diffrent shoes, I'm glad I'm not the only one that
    does that when you brake one of your shoes.

    --
    unicycledood

    The.Mars.Volta wrote:
    > haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

  13. mill_mobile

    mill_mobile Guest

    unicycledood wrote:

    > I'm digging the 2 diffrent shoes, I'm glad I'm not the only one that
    > does that when you brake one of your shoes.

    I think you will find his shoes are not different... They are a pair
    exactly the same.

    --
    mill_mobile

  14. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

    mill_mobile wrote:
    > I think you will find his shoes are not different... They are a pair
    > exactly the same.

    They are not exactly the same, one has black laces and one has white.

    --
    irvinegr

  15. mill_mobile

    mill_mobile Guest

  16. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  17. hobo_chuck

    hobo_chuck Guest

    irvinegr wrote:
    > but not exactly the same. One of the biggest components of that shoe is
    > different.

    Shoelaces are minor, I once used safety pins in their stead.
    Yes, that was stupid.
    anyways,
    Thank you for reminding me that the glue on my shoes is set up now:D

    :( I haven't been able to go gliding all day(stupid cheapo shoes that I
    had to tear into with a knife to get them to fit gave me an opportunity
    to learn unispins)

    --
    hobo_chuck

    -"If there's one thing I would like to be remembered for it would be for
    passion and enthusiasm. Conservation is my job, my life, my whole
    being"-
    *~Steve Irwin*
    *The revolution has already begun.*