Re: Wow look at this guy!!

Jerrick

Guest
_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
> You could have at least made it look less fake... >.<

Do better. Go on.

Ill be expecting your photoshop picture in an hour.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-

Jerrick wrote:
> Do better. Go on.
>
> Ill be expecting your photoshop picture in an hour.

i accept your challenge. except i have to pack...sorry!!! haha

--
UniDudeDX

'My new sponsor-661 Sports' (www.sixsixone.com)

shadow por favor?

--
adjuggler

'When you get on a unicycle, your telling that voice inside your head...
\"no your balls can't get hurt, and that your shins are actually made
of metal plates\". (Youtube Page)'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler) :rolleyes:

The light is from the right in the picture, which should put the top of
his helmet in the light, but it's in the shade.

I assumed the intent of the shot was that he was jumping OVER the car,
not off. Of course, he could be plummetting from the 73rd floor, too.

--
StephenH

hahaha

--
sigve

*Mikey sier (10:51):
I imagined a sponsor sending you a new uni and a plastic penis

MyTrial Video: **-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oam57UuE43U-*

What are you guys all talking about? I say its real. I saw my uncle SIF
hop over a car that was about that size the other day.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://www.projectuni.com/?page_id=9)-* - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)

Brian O. wrote:
> What are you guys all talking about? I say its real. I saw my uncle SIF
> hop over a car that was about that size the other day.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....................:D

--
vanpaun

*':cool::):D'
(http://www.sixsixone.com/)'http://www.sixsixone.com'
(http://www.sixsixone.com/)':D:):cool:' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
http://tinyurl.com/6k9vw6
*

Yeah... easily noticable that its photoshoped by looking at the
shadows.

I only bothered looking to see if it was fake when other people said it
was fake. Dosnt look impressive at all to me, looks like hes just
dropping off the car.

I'm digging the 2 diffrent shoes, I'm glad I'm not the only one that
does that when you brake one of your shoes.

--
unicycledood

unicycledood wrote:

> I'm digging the 2 diffrent shoes, I'm glad I'm not the only one that
> does that when you brake one of your shoes.

I think you will find his shoes are not different... They are a pair
exactly the same.

--
mill_mobile

mill_mobile wrote:
> I think you will find his shoes are not different... They are a pair
> exactly the same.

They are not exactly the same, one has black laces and one has white.

--
irvinegr

irvinegr wrote:
> but not exactly the same. One of the biggest components of that shoe is
> different.

Shoelaces are minor, I once used safety pins in their stead.
Yes, that was stupid.
anyways,
Thank you for reminding me that the glue on my shoes is set up now:D

:( I haven't been able to go gliding all day(stupid cheapo shoes that I
had to tear into with a knife to get them to fit gave me an opportunity
to learn unispins)

--
hobo_chuck

-"If there's one thing I would like to be remembered for it would be for
passion and enthusiasm. Conservation is my job, my life, my whole
being"-
*~Steve Irwin*
*The revolution has already begun.*