rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

Re: WTB: Cannondale Si Crank & BB

Started by Alex Rodriguez · · Last activity · 1 post · 844 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
29 March 2004
Last activity
29 March 2004
Original author
Alex Rodriguez
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
844
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In article <[email hidden]>, [email hidden]
    says...

    Quoted message said:

    WTB: Cannondale Si Crankset & BB- 172.5mm

    I know it's not exactly what you want, but if you can use a 170 set of
    cranks/rings, no BB, I have a set I would sell cheap. I can provide
    pictures. Let me know.
    ----------------
    Alex

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.