Re: WTF!?

Dave

Guest
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:58:31 +1000, TimC wrote:

> Do you think about it at 45km/h?

**** yeah. You've got heaps of time to go "oh hell, this is going to hurt.
Relax - that'll let you roll" in mid air, followed by "that wasn't too
bad" as you pick yourself up.

Then you check for damage to you, then your bike [1], then giggle
maniacally for a bit. At least, that's what I do.

[1] All right, the other way around sometimes.

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
"Did you know God had a plan for you?"

Dave wrote:

> Then you check for damage to you, then your bike [1], then giggle
> maniacally for a bit. At least, that's what I do.
>
> [1] All right, the other way around sometimes.

You usually giggle manically, crash, giggle manically, pick yourself up,
giggle manically, check your bike, giggle manically, and then check you
whilst giggling manically,

Parbs