General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: WWT: rémoulade

Started by Blair P. Houghton · · Last activity · 1 post · 180 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 August 2007
Last activity
2 August 2007
Original author
Blair P. Houghton
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
180
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. modom (palindrome guy) said:

    are only our best guess, and are surely subject to revision. I asked
    our server what was in the rémoulade only to be told that it had
    rémoulade in it.

    Well sure. To make rémoulade you take rémoulade and
    add rémoulade.

    This is the sort of recipé that every kid learns at
    the knee of their uncle Justin.

    Quoted message said:

    Here's the score for Jones Creek rémoulade:
    D gave it 6 shrimp.
    My sister gave it 6 shrimp, also.
    I was more generous and gave it 8 shrimp, but I was really jonesing
    for rémoulade when I got there.

    Are those 8 little bay shrimp, or those big mofos
    you get on the dock in Rocky Point?

    Quoted message said:

    somebody gives you a rémoulade substitute and you proceed to doctor it
    as you are able under the circumstances to resemble the real thing?

    I dunno. McDonald's legally sells as "hamburgers"
    something that in other contexts might be veterinary
    waste...

    Quoted message said:

    The score:
    D gave it 2 shrimp.
    My sister concurred at 2 shrimp.
    I gave it 4. What can I say? I'm a pushover.

    I think you should have recused yourself, as, in this case,
    you were the chef.

    --Blair
    "Good excuse to pig out though."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.