Re: xxxxxxl cycling shorts

Helen C Simmons

Guest
"jas0n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> xxxxxxxl ... ok a little exageration but not by all that much!

> also, i only want a pair of cheapie shorts as it'll only be for short
> weekend rides to start with until I get bitten by the bug again and to
> help me get some some of this weight off.

Keep your eyes peeled for the cycling weeks at Lidl, Aldi & Tchibo. Basic
cycling kit that is perfectly serviceable for very reasonable cost, such as
about a fiver for a basic pair of padded cycle shorts. Plus - the stuff
often turns up on ebay, as people go, buy in bulk & then flog on ebay.
Brands - Crane sports, Ferotti (sp?), TCM

Hope this helps.

helen s