Re: Y2K... Am I ready?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by litldude2, Mar 2, 2006.

  1. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    Heh, sorry to resurect an old thread but I thought it was funny...;)

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  2. Wheel Rider

    Wheel Rider Guest

    litldude2 wrote:
    > Heh, sorry to resurect an old thread but I thought it was funny...;)

    You have nothing better to do than dig up old threads? :rolleyes:

    It is funny now. It was sort of scary back then.

    --
    Wheel Rider

    A man can fail many times but he isn't a failure until he begins to
    blame someone else. - Waite Phillips
    Wheel Rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10656

  3. habbywall

    habbywall Guest

    it was never scary!!!!!
    and why was she worring about her uni being non y2k compliant like a
    year before y2k?

    --
    habbywall

    '1506 posts on one page!' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) 'If God wanted
    us to wear shoes we would have been made with them on'
    (http://www.runningbarefoot.org)
    BUY TORKER UNICYCLES FOR NO APPERANT REASON
    *kristine is in my sig line
    I LOVE JONNY-HE'S SOOOOOOOOO COOOOL*
    '\"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/954wy) Who is Billythemountain?
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

  4. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    Wheel Rider wrote:
    > You have nothing better to do than dig up old threads? :rolleyes:
    >
    > It is funny now. It was sort of scary back then.

    I didn't dig it up really, it was in the "related threads" thing at the
    bottom of another thread I was looking at.

    --

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  5. phil

    phil Guest

    litldude2 wrote:
    > I didn't dig it up really, it was in the "related threads" thing at the
    > bottom of another thread I was looking at.

    grrrrrrrrrrrrr

    --
    phil

    "Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
    phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

  6. habbywall

    habbywall Guest

    maybe gilby should move this to jc?
    cause by the time this is ever relaveant again, well it will be y3k
    then, we will all be dead, and mr will have like a billion posts, but
    what thread was it at the bottom of litldude?

    --
    habbywall

    '1506 posts on one page!' (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) 'If God wanted
    us to wear shoes we would have been made with them on'
    (http://www.runningbarefoot.org)
    BUY TORKER UNICYCLES FOR NO APPERANT REASON
    *kristine is in my sig line
    I LOVE JONNY-HE'S SOOOOOOOOO COOOOL*
    '\"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/954wy) Who is Billythemountain?
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

  7. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    habbywall wrote:
    > maybe gilby should move this to jc?
    > cause by the time this is ever relaveant again, well it will be y3k
    > then, we will all be dead, and mr will have like a billion posts, but
    > what thread was it at the bottom of litldude?

    I don't remember, I was at school like an hour early so I had nothing
    to do. You guys can just let the thread die again.