Re: Yay! I rode an awesome trials line!

Fuego

Guest
Well, all you good trials people probably wouldn't think it's THAT cool,
but hey... I'd never done anything like it before, and I'm psyched! how
it worked: hop from sidewalk to little rock with groove for tire -> hop
to higher rick, maybe 1 foot up and 2 feet over -> hop to even higher
rock, maybe by 6 inches, with a 3 foot gap -> hop to 10 inch wide wall
with maybe 2.5 foot gap -> ride wall (it was bumpy sandstone) -> hop to
other rock -> hop over angled rock to final rock, 3 foot gap and to
clear the rock i went up maybe 8 inches.

well, if that made sense, good. If it didn't, you cna still know that it
was awesome.

YAY!

--
Fuego - Ride to Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
interesting shapes!
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Fuego wrote:
> *Well, all you good trials people probably wouldn't think it's THAT
> cool, but hey... I'd never done anything like it before, and I'm
> psyched! how it worked: hop from sidewalk to little rock with groove
> for tire -> hop to higher rick, maybe 1 foot up and 2 feet over -> hop
> to even higher rock, maybe by 6 inches, with a 3 foot gap -> hop to 10
> inch wide wall with maybe 2.5 foot gap -> ride wall (it was bumpy
> sandstone) -> hop to other rock -> hop over angled rock to final rock,
> 3 foot gap and to clear the rock i went up maybe 8 inches.
>
> well, if that made sense, good. If it didn't, you cna still know that
> it was awesome.
>
> YAY! *

Sounds pretty awesome, next time you do it get some footage so I can be
clearer on what you did... or take some pics. Hooray for you!!!

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

well, i'm gonna get pics when I do it next, but as of now the digicam is
in india, doing much important work.

pics later.

--
Fuego - Ride to Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
interesting shapes!
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

sounds cool. youre probably a lot better than me at trials. i jumped
off an old picnic table and felt good. thanks for crushing me.;)

jon

--
AllThingsUni - A Hog Noob

I will prepare and one day my time will come. - Abe Lincoln

You become brave by doing brave things - Aristotle
AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306