Still haven't received our 5 year membership cards after renewing in August.Just been told they have been issued manually,should be here in a couple of days.We'll see.Don't think I will be renewing after five years if things don't improve.
Took 7 days to reply to e-mail.
Any complaints: [email hidden] ( Director) or [email hidden] ( Membership Head Honcho )
Have had e-mails from both in response to my complaints,if more complain perhaps something will be done.
In message <[email hidden]>, sothach <[email hidden]> writes
Quoted message said:
Haven't they sub-contracted the membership admin out to a private co.?
Erm yes (as has been discussed here before)
It was subcontracted out to a firm (last year maybe?) but they were absolutely [censored]. In August (I think) this contract ended and a new firm was contracted. I suspect a lot of the problems we are hearing about are hang-overs from the previous firm.
hopefully once they have got rid of that mess things will improve (my renewal was caught up in this mess) it wasn't renewed and the Direct debit was late, but an email was quickly answered (September) and the card etc. soon arrived -- Chris French