Re: "You are the salt of the earth"

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Khubla, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. Khubla

    Khubla Guest

    Andrew, you mental moron, why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
    seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?
    You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that it's
    going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up. Hoping
    we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even dumber
    Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?

    You claim the lord made you what you are. Don't blame your narcissism on
    something else, even it be a myth. I suggest you visit a real doctor and
    get some medication for you problem.

    Khubla

    Tags:

  2. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:59 -0500, "Khubla"
    <[email protected]> spake thusly:

    >Andrew, you mental moron, why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
    >seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?
    >You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that it's
    >going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up. Hoping
    >we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even dumber
    >Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?
    >
    >You claim the lord made you what you are. Don't blame your narcissism on
    >something else, even it be a myth. I suggest you visit a real doctor and
    >get some medication for you problem.
    >
    >Khubla

    And this folks, is what the end timers, who claim
    that we aren't supposed to predict dates and yet
    they do, do to those who aren't believers. They
    make not only themselves look foolish, but God's
    word also. :)

    The truth is, that these "newspaper prophets"
    should not be believed, because what they say
    is not what the Bible says.

    Jesus fulfilled His word and it is very sad that
    with the doctrine that the modern church
    spreads, many unbelievers don't know that
    and ask when and how, not based on what
    the Bible says, but based on what the modern
    church says the Bible says. :)

    --

    "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
    till all these things be fulfilled." - Matthew 24:34

    www.icr.org

  3. Pastor Dave wrote:

    > On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:59 -0500, "Khubla"
    > <[email protected]> spake thusly:
    >
    > >Andrew, you mental moron, why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
    > >seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?
    > >You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that it's
    > >going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up. Hoping
    > >we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even dumber
    > >Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?
    > >
    > >You claim the lord made you what you are. Don't blame your narcissism on
    > >something else, even it be a myth. I suggest you visit a real doctor and
    > >get some medication for you problem.
    > >
    > >Khubla

    > And this folks, is what the end timers, who claim
    > that we aren't supposed to predict dates and yet
    > they do, do to those who aren't believers.

    Actually, this is what the truth does to those who are not believers.

    "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

    > They
    > make not only themselves look foolish, but God's
    > word also. :)

    Actually, if the total solar eclipse does not happen on 03/29/06, it is
    our astronomers who would look foolish. Even then, the LORD would be
    glorified for a cosmic miracle.

    > The truth is, that these "newspaper prophets"
    > should not be believed, because what they say
    > is not what the Bible says.

    Actually, the LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to
    prophesy. Consider yourself informed about the **possibility** of a
    global earthquake coinciding with the total solar eclipse that is
    predicted by astronomers to happen on 03/29/06 because it is written in
    Revelation 6:12 that John saw in his vision for the future a "great
    earthquake" (one that removes every mountain and island from its place)
    coinciding with a solar eclipse (sun turning "black like sackcloth made
    of goat hair").

    > Jesus fulfilled His word

    Actually, Christ Jesus is the living Word of GOD.

    > and it is very sad that
    > with the doctrine that the modern church
    > spreads, many unbelievers don't know that
    > and ask when and how, not based on what
    > the Bible says, but based on what the modern
    > church says the Bible says. :)

    Those who walk with Christ have HIS guidance which transcends church
    doctrine.

    > --
    >
    > "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
    > till all these things be fulfilled." - Matthew 24:34

    Those who have been reborn of water and the Holy Spirit have HIS living
    water conferring eternal life. Though we may fall asleep until Jesus'
    return, we will never die (pass).

    "While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed 'LORD Jesus, receive my
    spirit.' Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "LORD, do not hold
    this sin against them.' When he had said this, he fell asleep." (Acts
    7:59-60)

    May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
    newsgroups in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    Amen !!!

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  4. Khubla wrote:

    > Andrew, you mental moron

    If you were secure in the truth, you too would have the strength to
    resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

    > , why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
    > seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?

    Though you might read this advisory (not prophesy) here on USENET, most
    will not hear it.

    > You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that it's
    > going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up.

    This advisory is not about me.

    > Hoping
    > we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even dumber
    > Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?

    It is my hope for the sake of all non-believers that the LORD in HIS
    infinite mercy will choose to not realize the possibility of a global
    earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS infinite will. However, this
    possibility is starting to look more probable with each passing day as
    we approach the day of this total solar eclipse that seems to fit the
    one described in verse 6:12 of Revelation.

    > You claim the lord made you what you are.

    HE has.

    > Don't blame your narcissism on
    > something else, even it be a myth.

    Those who have been reborn of water and the Holy Spirit have died to
    self making narcissism impossible.

    I suggest you visit a real doctor and
    > get some medication for you problem.

    The LORD continues to heal me and others through me via the Holy Spirit.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  5. Torch

    Torch Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Khubla wrote:
    >>
    >> Andrew, you mental moron

    > If you were secure in the truth, you too would have the strength to
    > resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.
    >
    >> , why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
    >> seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?

    > Though you might read this advisory (not prophesy) here on USENET, most
    > will not hear it.
    >
    >> You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that
    >> it's
    >> going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up.

    > This advisory is not about me.
    >
    >> Hoping
    >> we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even
    >> dumber
    >> Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?

    > It is my hope for the sake of all non-believers that the LORD in HIS
    > infinite mercy will choose to not realize the possibility of a global
    > earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS infinite will. However, this
    > possibility is starting to look more probable with each passing day as
    > we approach the day of this total solar eclipse that seems to fit the
    > one described in verse 6:12 of Revelation.

    and why does the totally predictable eclipse on March 29th "seem to fit" the
    description in revelation 6:12 any more than the 1600 or so eclipses that
    have occured since this nonsense was written

    http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  7. Torch

    Torch Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Torch wrote:
    >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > If you were secure in the truth, you too would have the strength to
    >> > resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

    >> > Though you might read this advisory (not prophesy) here on USENET, most
    >> > will not hear it.

    >> > This advisory is not about me.

    >> > It is my hope for the sake of all non-believers that the LORD in HIS
    >> > infinite mercy will choose to not realize the possibility of a global
    >> > earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS infinite will. However, this
    >> > possibility is starting to look more probable with each passing day as
    >> > we approach the day of this total solar eclipse that seems to fit the
    >> > one described in verse 6:12 of Revelation.

    >> and why does the totally predictable eclipse on March 29th "seem to fit"
    >> the
    >> description in revelation 6:12 any more than the 1600 or so eclipses that
    >> have occured since this nonsense was written

    > http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw

    quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
    moon turned blood red"

    The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
    ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read and
    write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple language -
    read what follows carfully and try and understand:

    A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
    it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
    black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
    looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
    (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at the
    same time????

  8. Torch wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Torch wrote:
    > >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> and why does the totally predictable eclipse on March 29th "seem to fit"
    > >> the
    > >> description in revelation 6:12 any more than the 1600 or so eclipses that
    > >> have occured since this nonsense was written

    > > http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw
    > >

    > quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
    > moon turned blood red"
    >
    > The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
    > ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read and
    > write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple language -
    > read what follows carfully and try and understand:
    >
    > A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
    > it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
    > black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
    > looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
    > (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at the
    > same time????

    Nuclear fires on earth could possibly cast a light on the dark side of
    the moon that would be reflected back as a dark blood red color.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
    those following this thread here during the next on-line chat (03/16/06)
    from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  9. Torch

    Torch Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Torch wrote:
    >>
    >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw
    >> >

    >> quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
    >> moon turned blood red"
    >>
    >> The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
    >> ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read
    >> and
    >> write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple
    >> language -
    >> read what follows carfully and try and understand:
    >>
    >> A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
    >> it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
    >> black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
    >> looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
    >> (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at
    >> the
    >> same time????

    > Nuclear fires on earth could possibly cast a light on the dark side of
    > the moon that would be reflected back as a dark blood red color.

    Funny - it didnt seem to mention nuclear fires in the prophecy - but anyway,
    that still doesnt answer the question - how can the moon be blood red (I see
    you have conveniently slipped "dark" in there) and the sun appear black??

  10. Torch wrote:
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Torch wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
    > >> moon turned blood red"
    > >>
    > >> The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
    > >> ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read
    > >> and
    > >> write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple
    > >> language -
    > >> read what follows carfully and try and understand:
    > >>
    > >> A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
    > >> it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
    > >> black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
    > >> looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
    > >> (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at
    > >> the
    > >> same time????

    > > Nuclear fires on earth could possibly cast a light on the dark side of
    > > the moon that would be reflected back as a dark blood red color.
    > >

    > Funny

    This is not funny.

    > - it didnt seem to mention nuclear fires in the prophecy

    John wrote down what he saw in the prophetic vision that LORD Jesus
    Christ gave him.

    "The sky receded like a scroll rolling up" (Revelation 6:14) would be
    an apt description for a close up view of a giant nuclear mushroom
    cloud.

    > - but anyway,
    > that still doesnt answer the question

    Actually, it does answer your question. The dark side of the moon will
    reflect back light coming from the earth.

    > - how can the moon be blood red (I see
    > you have conveniently slipped "dark" in there) and the sun appear black??

    Blood is a dark red color.

    Here is the sequence of events that John describes for the prophetic
    vision given to him by Christ Jesus:

    (1) Opening of the 6th seal by the Lamb.

    (2) Great earthquake (possibly from initial nuclear explosions
    triggering the movement of earth's tectonic plates).

    (3) The sun turns black (possibly the 3/29/06 total solar eclipse).

    (4) The whole moon turns blood red (possibly nuclear fires igniting
    earth's atmosphere casting a red light on the moon that is reflected
    back **after** the moon is no longer eclipsing the sun).

    (5) The stars in the sky falls to the earth "as late figs from a fig
    tree shaken by a strong wind." (possibly retaliatory nuclear warheads
    falling to the ground in ballistic free fall patterns).

    (6) The sky recedes like as scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and
    island was removed from its place (possibly the stripping away of
    earth's atmosphere in a giant nuclear mushroom cloud coincident with
    continued shockwaves from further tectonic activities being triggered
    by innumerable successive nuclear blasts).

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
    cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
    during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

  11. "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Pastor Dave wrote:
    >>
    >> On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:59 -0500, "Khubla"
    >> <[email protected]> spake thusly:
    >>
    >> >Andrew, you mental moron, why is it we don't hear much now about your
    >> >6th
    >> >seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this
    >> >month?
    >> >You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that
    >> >it's
    >> >going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up.
    >> >Hoping
    >> >we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even
    >> >dumber
    >> >Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?
    >> >
    >> >You claim the lord made you what you are. Don't blame your narcissism
    >> >on
    >> >something else, even it be a myth. I suggest you visit a real doctor
    >> >and
    >> >get some medication for you problem.
    >> >
    >> >Khubla

    >> And this folks, is what the end timers, who claim
    >> that we aren't supposed to predict dates and yet
    >> they do, do to those who aren't believers.

    > Actually, this is what the truth does to those who are not believers.
    >
    > "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
    >
    >> They
    >> make not only themselves look foolish, but God's
    >> word also. :)

    > Actually, if the total solar eclipse does not happen on 03/29/06, it is
    > our astronomers who would look foolish. Even then, the LORD would be
    > glorified for a cosmic miracle.

    So, you're saying that the solar eclipse that's been tracked in cycles and
    is fairly predictable *won't* happen???

    http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEmono/TSE2006/TSE2006.html

    >> The truth is, that these "newspaper prophets"
    >> should not be believed, because what they say
    >> is not what the Bible says.

    > Actually, the LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to
    > prophesy. Consider yourself informed about the **possibility** of a
    > global earthquake coinciding with the total solar eclipse that is
    > predicted by astronomers to happen on 03/29/06 because it is written in
    > Revelation 6:12 that John saw in his vision for the future a "great
    > earthquake" (one that removes every mountain and island from its place)
    > coinciding with a solar eclipse (sun turning "black like sackcloth made
    > of goat hair").

    So? How many solar eclipses has the earth seen in its history? It's not as
    unusual an occurence as we might like to think it is.

    What is unusual is that where I live, in a marine-influenced environment in
    California, saw snow mixed with rain today. . . gotta love those weather
    anamolies! They're fun! NOW, if it would just STICK, maybe we could make a
    snowman. . . ;)

    God bless,
    Feather

  12. T

    T Guest

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Torch wrote:
    > >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> and why does the totally predictable eclipse on March 29th "seem to fit"
    > >> the
    > >> description in revelation 6:12 any more than the 1600 or so eclipses that
    > >> have occured since this nonsense was written

    > > http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw
    > >

    > quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
    > moon turned blood red"
    >
    > The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
    > ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read and
    > write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple language -
    > read what follows carfully and try and understand:
    >
    > A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
    > it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
    > black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
    > looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
    > (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at the
    > same time????

    Might not have been an eclipse involving the moon. An asteroid between
    the earth and the sun could conceivably have blocked sunlight and caused
    enough light to disperse that the moon would appear red.

    Of course these days if the moon is red it means the pollutant counts
    are a little high.

  13. Feather Forestwalker wrote:

    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Pastor Dave wrote:
    > >>
    > >> On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:59 -0500, "Khubla"
    > >> <[email protected]> spake thusly:

    > >> And this folks, is what the end timers, who claim
    > >> that we aren't supposed to predict dates and yet
    > >> they do, do to those who aren't believers.

    > > Actually, this is what the truth does to those who are not believers.
    > >
    > > "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
    > >
    > >> They
    > >> make not only themselves look foolish, but God's
    > >> word also. :)

    > > Actually, if the total solar eclipse does not happen on 03/29/06, it is
    > > our astronomers who would look foolish. Even then, the LORD would be
    > > glorified for a cosmic miracle.

    > So, you're saying that the solar eclipse that's been tracked in cycles and
    > is fairly predictable *won't* happen???

    No.

    > http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEmono/TSE2006/TSE2006.html
    >

    > >> The truth is, that these "newspaper prophets"
    > >> should not be believed, because what they say
    > >> is not what the Bible says.

    > > Actually, the LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to
    > > prophesy. Consider yourself informed about the **possibility** of a
    > > global earthquake coinciding with the total solar eclipse that is
    > > predicted by astronomers to happen on 03/29/06 because it is written in
    > > Revelation 6:12 that John saw in his vision for the future a "great
    > > earthquake" (one that removes every mountain and island from its place)
    > > coinciding with a solar eclipse (sun turning "black like sackcloth made
    > > of goat hair").

    > So? How many solar eclipses has the earth seen in its history?

    Countless and each occurring at different times.

    > It's not as
    > unusual an occurence as we might like to think it is.

    It is the timing **and** trajectory of this one that is unusual.

    > What is unusual is that where I live, in a marine-influenced environment in
    > California, saw snow mixed with rain today. . . gotta love those weather
    > anamolies! They're fun! NOW, if it would just STICK, maybe we could make a
    > snowman. . . ;)
    >
    > God bless,
    > Feather

    May the LORD continue to bless you as well in Jesus' most precious and
    holy name.