Re: "You are the salt of the earth"

Khubla

Guest
Andrew, you mental moron, why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?
You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that it's
going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up. Hoping
we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even dumber
Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?

You claim the lord made you what you are. Don't blame your narcissism on
something else, even it be a myth. I suggest you visit a real doctor and
get some medication for you problem.

Khubla

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:59 -0500, "Khubla"
<[email protected]> spake thusly:

>Andrew, you mental moron, why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
>seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?
>You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that it's
>going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up. Hoping
>we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even dumber
>Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?
>
>You claim the lord made you what you are. Don't blame your narcissism on
>something else, even it be a myth. I suggest you visit a real doctor and
>get some medication for you problem.
>
>Khubla

And this folks, is what the end timers, who claim
that we aren't supposed to predict dates and yet
they do, do to those who aren't believers. They
make not only themselves look foolish, but God's
word also. :)

The truth is, that these "newspaper prophets"
should not be believed, because what they say
is not what the Bible says.

Jesus fulfilled His word and it is very sad that
with the doctrine that the modern church
spreads, many unbelievers don't know that
and ask when and how, not based on what
the Bible says, but based on what the modern
church says the Bible says. :)

--

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
till all these things be fulfilled." - Matthew 24:34

www.icr.org

Pastor Dave wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:59 -0500, "Khubla"
> <[email protected]> spake thusly:
>
> >Andrew, you mental moron, why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
> >seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?
> >You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that it's
> >going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up. Hoping
> >we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even dumber
> >Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?
> >
> >You claim the lord made you what you are. Don't blame your narcissism on
> >something else, even it be a myth. I suggest you visit a real doctor and
> >get some medication for you problem.
> >
> >Khubla

> And this folks, is what the end timers, who claim
> that we aren't supposed to predict dates and yet
> they do, do to those who aren't believers.

Actually, this is what the truth does to those who are not believers.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ

> They
> make not only themselves look foolish, but God's
> word also. :)

Actually, if the total solar eclipse does not happen on 03/29/06, it is
our astronomers who would look foolish. Even then, the LORD would be
glorified for a cosmic miracle.

> The truth is, that these "newspaper prophets"
> should not be believed, because what they say
> is not what the Bible says.

Actually, the LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to
prophesy. Consider yourself informed about the **possibility** of a
global earthquake coinciding with the total solar eclipse that is
predicted by astronomers to happen on 03/29/06 because it is written in
Revelation 6:12 that John saw in his vision for the future a "great
earthquake" (one that removes every mountain and island from its place)
coinciding with a solar eclipse (sun turning "black like sackcloth made
of goat hair").

> Jesus fulfilled His word

Actually, Christ Jesus is the living Word of GOD.

> and it is very sad that
> with the doctrine that the modern church
> spreads, many unbelievers don't know that
> and ask when and how, not based on what
> the Bible says, but based on what the modern
> church says the Bible says. :)

Those who walk with Christ have HIS guidance which transcends church
doctrine.

> --
>
> "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
> till all these things be fulfilled." - Matthew 24:34

Those who have been reborn of water and the Holy Spirit have HIS living
water conferring eternal life. Though we may fall asleep until Jesus'
return, we will never die (pass).

"While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed 'LORD Jesus, receive my
spirit.' Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "LORD, do not hold
this sin against them.' When he had said this, he fell asleep." (Acts
7:59-60)

May GOD continue to bless the writing of HIS Word in these USENET
newsgroups in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen !!!

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

Khubla wrote:

> Andrew, you mental moron

If you were secure in the truth, you too would have the strength to
resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

> , why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
> seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?

Though you might read this advisory (not prophesy) here on USENET, most
will not hear it.

> You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that it's
> going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up.

This advisory is not about me.

> Hoping
> we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even dumber
> Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?

It is my hope for the sake of all non-believers that the LORD in HIS
infinite mercy will choose to not realize the possibility of a global
earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS infinite will. However, this
possibility is starting to look more probable with each passing day as
we approach the day of this total solar eclipse that seems to fit the
one described in verse 6:12 of Revelation.

> You claim the lord made you what you are.

HE has.

> Don't blame your narcissism on
> something else, even it be a myth.

Those who have been reborn of water and the Holy Spirit have died to
self making narcissism impossible.

I suggest you visit a real doctor and
> get some medication for you problem.

The LORD continues to heal me and others through me via the Holy Spirit.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Khubla wrote:
>>
>> Andrew, you mental moron

> If you were secure in the truth, you too would have the strength to
> resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.
>
>> , why is it we don't hear much now about your 6th
>> seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this month?

> Though you might read this advisory (not prophesy) here on USENET, most
> will not hear it.
>
>> You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that
>> it's
>> going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up.

> This advisory is not about me.
>
>> Hoping
>> we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even
>> dumber
>> Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?

> It is my hope for the sake of all non-believers that the LORD in HIS
> infinite mercy will choose to not realize the possibility of a global
> earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS infinite will. However, this
> possibility is starting to look more probable with each passing day as
> we approach the day of this total solar eclipse that seems to fit the
> one described in verse 6:12 of Revelation.

and why does the totally predictable eclipse on March 29th "seem to fit" the
description in revelation 6:12 any more than the 1600 or so eclipses that
have occured since this nonsense was written

http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Torch wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > If you were secure in the truth, you too would have the strength to
>> > resist the temptation of descending into namecalling.

>> > Though you might read this advisory (not prophesy) here on USENET, most
>> > will not hear it.

>> > This advisory is not about me.

>> > It is my hope for the sake of all non-believers that the LORD in HIS
>> > infinite mercy will choose to not realize the possibility of a global
>> > earthquake on 03/29/06 through HIS infinite will. However, this
>> > possibility is starting to look more probable with each passing day as
>> > we approach the day of this total solar eclipse that seems to fit the
>> > one described in verse 6:12 of Revelation.

>> and why does the totally predictable eclipse on March 29th "seem to fit"
>> the
>> description in revelation 6:12 any more than the 1600 or so eclipses that
>> have occured since this nonsense was written

> http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw

quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
moon turned blood red"

The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read and
write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple language -
read what follows carfully and try and understand:

A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
(an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at the
same time????

Torch wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Torch wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> and why does the totally predictable eclipse on March 29th "seem to fit"
> >> the
> >> description in revelation 6:12 any more than the 1600 or so eclipses that
> >> have occured since this nonsense was written

> > http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw
> >

> quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
> moon turned blood red"
>
> The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
> ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read and
> write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple language -
> read what follows carfully and try and understand:
>
> A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
> it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
> black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
> looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
> (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at the
> same time????

Nuclear fires on earth could possibly cast a light on the dark side of
the moon that would be reflected back as a dark blood red color.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
those following this thread here during the next on-line chat (03/16/06)
from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Torch wrote:
>>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw
>> >

>> quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
>> moon turned blood red"
>>
>> The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
>> ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read
>> and
>> write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple
>> language -
>> read what follows carfully and try and understand:
>>
>> A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
>> it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
>> black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
>> looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
>> (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at
>> the
>> same time????

> Nuclear fires on earth could possibly cast a light on the dark side of
> the moon that would be reflected back as a dark blood red color.

Funny - it didnt seem to mention nuclear fires in the prophecy - but anyway,
that still doesnt answer the question - how can the moon be blood red (I see
you have conveniently slipped "dark" in there) and the sun appear black??

Torch wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Torch wrote:
> >>
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
> >> moon turned blood red"
> >>
> >> The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
> >> ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read
> >> and
> >> write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple
> >> language -
> >> read what follows carfully and try and understand:
> >>
> >> A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
> >> it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
> >> black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
> >> looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
> >> (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at
> >> the
> >> same time????

> > Nuclear fires on earth could possibly cast a light on the dark side of
> > the moon that would be reflected back as a dark blood red color.
> >

> Funny

This is not funny.

> - it didnt seem to mention nuclear fires in the prophecy

John wrote down what he saw in the prophetic vision that LORD Jesus
Christ gave him.

"The sky receded like a scroll rolling up" (Revelation 6:14) would be
an apt description for a close up view of a giant nuclear mushroom
cloud.

> - but anyway,
> that still doesnt answer the question

Actually, it does answer your question. The dark side of the moon will
reflect back light coming from the earth.

> - how can the moon be blood red (I see
> you have conveniently slipped "dark" in there) and the sun appear black??

Blood is a dark red color.

Here is the sequence of events that John describes for the prophetic
vision given to him by Christ Jesus:

(1) Opening of the 6th seal by the Lamb.

(2) Great earthquake (possibly from initial nuclear explosions
triggering the movement of earth's tectonic plates).

(3) The sun turns black (possibly the 3/29/06 total solar eclipse).

(4) The whole moon turns blood red (possibly nuclear fires igniting
earth's atmosphere casting a red light on the moon that is reflected
back **after** the moon is no longer eclipsing the sun).

(5) The stars in the sky falls to the earth "as late figs from a fig
tree shaken by a strong wind." (possibly retaliatory nuclear warheads
falling to the ground in ballistic free fall patterns).

(6) The sky recedes like as scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and
island was removed from its place (possibly the stripping away of
earth's atmosphere in a giant nuclear mushroom cloud coincident with
continued shockwaves from further tectonic activities being triggered
by innumerable successive nuclear blasts).

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory,
cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread here
during the next on-line chat (03/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/rgsp8

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Pastor Dave wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:59 -0500, "Khubla"
>> <[email protected]> spake thusly:
>>
>> >Andrew, you mental moron, why is it we don't hear much now about your
>> >6th
>> >seal nonsense that you prophesied would happen on the 29th of this
>> >month?
>> >You were so full of yourself last month and before claiming daily that
>> >it's
>> >going to happen but since time is growing near you are shutting up.
>> >Hoping
>> >we will forget this and how the non-event will show you and the even
>> >dumber
>> >Bible to be the rubbish that you both are?
>> >
>> >You claim the lord made you what you are. Don't blame your narcissism
>> >on
>> >something else, even it be a myth. I suggest you visit a real doctor
>> >and
>> >get some medication for you problem.
>> >
>> >Khubla

>> And this folks, is what the end timers, who claim
>> that we aren't supposed to predict dates and yet
>> they do, do to those who aren't believers.

> Actually, this is what the truth does to those who are not believers.
>
> "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
>> They
>> make not only themselves look foolish, but God's
>> word also. :)

> Actually, if the total solar eclipse does not happen on 03/29/06, it is
> our astronomers who would look foolish. Even then, the LORD would be
> glorified for a cosmic miracle.

So, you're saying that the solar eclipse that's been tracked in cycles and
is fairly predictable *won't* happen???

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEmono/TSE2006/TSE2006.html

>> The truth is, that these "newspaper prophets"
>> should not be believed, because what they say
>> is not what the Bible says.

> Actually, the LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to
> prophesy. Consider yourself informed about the **possibility** of a
> global earthquake coinciding with the total solar eclipse that is
> predicted by astronomers to happen on 03/29/06 because it is written in
> Revelation 6:12 that John saw in his vision for the future a "great
> earthquake" (one that removes every mountain and island from its place)
> coinciding with a solar eclipse (sun turning "black like sackcloth made
> of goat hair").

So? How many solar eclipses has the earth seen in its history? It's not as
unusual an occurence as we might like to think it is.

What is unusual is that where I live, in a marine-influenced environment in
California, saw snow mixed with rain today. . . gotta love those weather
anamolies! They're fun! NOW, if it would just STICK, maybe we could make a
snowman. . . ;)

God bless,
Feather

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Torch wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> and why does the totally predictable eclipse on March 29th "seem to fit"
> >> the
> >> description in revelation 6:12 any more than the 1600 or so eclipses that
> >> have occured since this nonsense was written

> > http://tinyurl.com/f7tlw
> >

> quote - "The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole
> moon turned blood red"
>
> The primitive mind that wrote this 2000 years had an excuse for his
> ignorance - a person like you who lives in the 21st century and can read and
> write simply has no excuse. Let me try and explain in very simple language -
> read what follows carfully and try and understand:
>
> A solar eclipse occurs when the moons shadow falls upon the earth - thats
> it! its that simple. To an observer in the shadow the sun appears to turn
> black because when he looks at the sun during an eclipse he is actually
> looking at the MOON. So explain to me this - how can the sun appear black
> (an illusion caused by the moon) AND the moon appear to be blood red at the
> same time????

Might not have been an eclipse involving the moon. An asteroid between
the earth and the sun could conceivably have blocked sunlight and caused
enough light to disperse that the moon would appear red.

Of course these days if the moon is red it means the pollutant counts
are a little high.

Feather Forestwalker wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Pastor Dave wrote:
> >>
> >> On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:59 -0500, "Khubla"
> >> <[email protected]> spake thusly:

> >> And this folks, is what the end timers, who claim
> >> that we aren't supposed to predict dates and yet
> >> they do, do to those who aren't believers.

> > Actually, this is what the truth does to those who are not believers.
> >
> > "I am the way, the truth, and the life" -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> >> They
> >> make not only themselves look foolish, but God's
> >> word also. :)

> > Actually, if the total solar eclipse does not happen on 03/29/06, it is
> > our astronomers who would look foolish. Even then, the LORD would be
> > glorified for a cosmic miracle.

> So, you're saying that the solar eclipse that's been tracked in cycles and
> is fairly predictable *won't* happen???

No.

> http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEmono/TSE2006/TSE2006.html
>

> >> The truth is, that these "newspaper prophets"
> >> should not be believed, because what they say
> >> is not what the Bible says.

> > Actually, the LORD's purpose for me here is to inform and not to
> > prophesy. Consider yourself informed about the **possibility** of a
> > global earthquake coinciding with the total solar eclipse that is
> > predicted by astronomers to happen on 03/29/06 because it is written in
> > Revelation 6:12 that John saw in his vision for the future a "great
> > earthquake" (one that removes every mountain and island from its place)
> > coinciding with a solar eclipse (sun turning "black like sackcloth made
> > of goat hair").

> So? How many solar eclipses has the earth seen in its history?

Countless and each occurring at different times.

> It's not as
> unusual an occurence as we might like to think it is.

It is the timing **and** trajectory of this one that is unusual.

> What is unusual is that where I live, in a marine-influenced environment in
> California, saw snow mixed with rain today. . . gotta love those weather
> anamolies! They're fun! NOW, if it would just STICK, maybe we could make a
> snowman. . . ;)
>
> God bless,
> Feather

May the LORD continue to bless you as well in Jesus' most precious and
holy name.