Re: you people are idiots



MagillaGorilla wrote:
> The delays in the Landis annd Hamilton cases were caused by Hamilton and
> Landis.


They should have just rolled over?

> Yes, I trust the tests for the most part. Facts have shown the cyclists
> are lying through their teeth and are doping on a regular basis. How
> you can sit here doping scandal after doping scandal in cycling and
> claim that WADA labs are corrupt is hilarious.


WADA is corrupt because they are selling the idea that they can "clean
up sports". This is, like Pound's work with the IOC, a sell-out to
big-bux sponsors at the expense of athletes. If they had "perfect"
testing, that would be a different story. Like I said, not on this
planet.

> You must have a poster of Virenque on your wall.


Hamilton. I'm an American.

But, on that subject, when I stood near the Prologue start house, '02
TdF, I heard Virenque receive a (really) thundering applause when his
name was announced. Far more than any other, save Armstrong. Well, what
can I say, they knew better than to invade Iraq, too. --D-y
 
M

MagillaGorilla

Guest
[email protected] wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>The delays in the Landis annd Hamilton cases were caused by Hamilton and
>>Landis.

>
>
> They should have just rolled over?
>
>
>>Yes, I trust the tests for the most part. Facts have shown the cyclists
>>are lying through their teeth and are doping on a regular basis. How
>>you can sit here doping scandal after doping scandal in cycling and
>>claim that WADA labs are corrupt is hilarious.

>
>
> WADA is corrupt because they are selling the idea that they can "clean
> up sports". This is, like Pound's work with the IOC, a sell-out to
> big-bux sponsors at the expense of athletes. If they had "perfect"
> testing, that would be a different story. Like I said, not on this
> planet.
>



So you're tellng me if I look up the word "corrupt" in a dictionary,
it's going to say that?

Not sure about that one, boss.

Magilla
 
M

MagillaGorilla

Guest
[email protected] wrote:

> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>The delays in the Landis annd Hamilton cases were caused by Hamilton and
>>Landis.

>
>
> They should have just rolled over?
>
>
>>Yes, I trust the tests for the most part. Facts have shown the cyclists
>>are lying through their teeth and are doping on a regular basis. How
>>you can sit here doping scandal after doping scandal in cycling and
>>claim that WADA labs are corrupt is hilarious.

>
>
> WADA is corrupt because they are selling the idea that they can "clean
> up sports". This is, like Pound's work with the IOC, a sell-out to
> big-bux sponsors at the expense of athletes. If they had "perfect"
> testing, that would be a different story. Like I said, not on this
> planet.
>
>
>>You must have a poster of Virenque on your wall.

>
>
> Hamilton. I'm an American.
>
> But, on that subject, when I stood near the Prologue start house, '02
> TdF, I heard Virenque receive a (really) thundering applause when his
> name was announced. Far more than any other, save Armstrong. Well, what
> can I say, they knew better than to invade Iraq, too. --D-y
>



Howard Jacobs has a poster of all these guys he defends on his wall too.
Why? Because they write him checks for $250,000 because they took
dope and want to be acquitted.

Thanks,

Magilla
 
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> So you're tellng me if I look up the word "corrupt" in a dictionary,
> it's going to say that?
>
> Not sure about that one, boss.


How long was it that the "mini doses" of EPO were effective, according
to the popular flow, in avoiding detection while increasing
performance?

What other tricks are being used right now? Corrupt meaning dishonest
in selling the idea that the testers will ever catch up 100% with the
dopers. Even Pound casts a fearful eye at the future, when gene
alteration may come into the picture. He's glad he'll be gone by then,
I'd imagine. --D-y
 
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Howard Jacobs has a poster of all these guys he defends on his wall too.
> Why? Because they write him checks for $250,000 because they took
> dope and want to be acquitted.


Well, I hope he succeeds to the point where justice is served.

Even these legal fees are a sign that the system is very, very broken.
To get that sort of sanction (just speaking to comparisons here) in
NASCAR, you would probably have to run three or four guys, and
front-runners, too, into the wall at Daytona all at once. You might get
some season-long probation, too, but you'd probably be at the next
race. I know it's an apples/grapefruit comparison to some degree, but
one system polices itself with no appreciable harm to its image, and
the other does a poor job of control while inflicting maximum damage.
--D-y