Re: you people are idiots

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
MagillaGorilla wrote:
> This is my answer to your question: Just because a football player
> commits a penalty during a game, it doesn't mean their team gets DQ'ed
> from the game and the opponent is awarded a victory.
>
> Another answer using a different sport: Just because a boxer hits his
> opponent low once during a bout, doesn't mean he's DQ'ed from the fight
> and the victory is awarded to the opponent.
>
> So just becauuse WADA messed up on some....

Oh, I thought you were making a case for one-day-'Roid Floyd.

--
E. Dronkert

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>> This is my answer to your question: Just because a football player
>> commits a penalty during a game, it doesn't mean their team gets DQ'ed
>> from the game and the opponent is awarded a victory.
>>
>> Another answer using a different sport: Just because a boxer hits his
>> opponent low once during a bout, doesn't mean he's DQ'ed from the
>> fight and the victory is awarded to the opponent.
>>
>> So just becauuse WADA messed up on some....

> Oh, I thought you were making a case for one-day-'Roid Floyd.

Floyd's penalty for a positive test - assuming its affirmed - will be 2
years as specified by the rules.

I'm not one of those people in here who tries to change the rules after
the fact or claims the rules are unfair only after they're applied and
then tries to start a publicly-funded defense fund.

Magilla

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
>> MagillaGorilla wrote:
>>
>>> This is my answer to your question: Just because a football player
>>> commits a penalty during a game, it doesn't mean their team gets
>>> DQ'ed from the game and the opponent is awarded a victory.
>>>
>>> Another answer using a different sport: Just because a boxer hits
>>> his opponent low once during a bout, doesn't mean he's DQ'ed from
>>> the fight and the victory is awarded to the opponent.
>>>
>>> So just becauuse WADA messed up on some....

>> Oh, I thought you were making a case for one-day-'Roid Floyd.

> Floyd's penalty for a positive test - assuming its affirmed - will be
> 2 years as specified by the rules.
>
> I'm not one of those people in here who tries to change the rules
> after the fact or claims the rules are unfair only after they're
> applied and then tries to start a publicly-funded defense fund.

Even though you sound like you'd do away with the B sample!

Phil H