Re: Your favorite wheel size

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by ParadoX, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. ParadoX

    ParadoX Guest

    Tags:

  2. You missed 2 very important wheel sizes, 19" and 700c/29er. You should
    also include 26" and make a distinction between 24" and 24x3.0.

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    Nick's main man.

    "Democracy is just a word when the people are starving"-Immortal
    Technique

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - Woo woo!

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    "Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

    "try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
    Mental

  4. cyberpunk

    cyberpunk Guest

    Wouldn't it just be easier to say what is your favorite style of
    ridding? I mean that really goes hand in hand with wheel size. Pluss If
    your ganna leave out wheel sizes why did you pick a coker wheel over a
    29 ?

    And yeah go 20"

    --
    cyberpunk

    Quick Press ctrl+W
    cyberpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8923

  5. Tim

    Tim Guest

    cyberpunk wrote:
    > *Wouldn't it just be easier to say what is your favorite style of
    > ridding? I mean that really goes hand in hand with wheel size. Pluss
    > If your ganna leave out wheel sizes why did you pick a coker wheel
    > over a 29 ?
    >
    > And yeah go 20" *

    Psh no.

    Commuter: cokers and 29ers/700c/28ers.

    Freestyle: 20", 24", 16" (like for little kids)

    Trials/street: 19", 24"

    Muni: 24", 26", 19/20" Also I've seen people do it on cokers and 29ers
    so really muni takes all sizes.

    So yeah there are different sizes for different styles mostly but really
    wheel size is fairly interchangable.

    --
    Tim - Jelly Bean Eater

    Tim 'Braun' (http://www.tim.com.mk/izdanija/1/189.jpg)