Re: Zabriskie time gap plot

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringioni, Sep 14, 2004.

  1. Dan Connelly wrote:
    > Whoops! I spelled his name wrong. The plot is now at:
    >
    > http://www.djconnel.com/cycling/Zabriskie_timegaps.png

    Dumbass -

    Next to James Mattis you may be the Ultimate Bike Racing Geek.

    Your analyses are more varied, but he trumps you since his analyses are
    so much more egocentric. If there is one word that does not describe
    Dan Connelly, it's 'egocentric'.

    Tags:

  2. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
    > Next to James Mattis you may be the Ultimate Bike Racing Geek.

    No. Robert Chung has a big gap on me.

    > Your analyses are more varied, but he trumps you since his analyses are
    > so much more egocentric. If there is one word that does not describe
    > Dan Connelly, it's 'egocentric'.

    I alone am probably the least egocentric person on the planet, by far.

    Seriously, Mattis is a LOT faster than me, so I won't complain about what he writes.

    Dan

  3. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    > Dan Connelly wrote:
    > > Whoops! I spelled his name wrong. The plot is now at:
    > >
    > > http://www.djconnel.com/cycling/Zabriskie_timegaps.png

    > Dumbass -
    >

    > Next to James Mattis you may be the Ultimate Bike Racing Geek.
    >

    > Your analyses are more varied, but he trumps you since his analyses are
    > so much more egocentric. If there is one word that does not describe
    > Dan Connelly, it's 'egocentric'.

    Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't he? RBR
    needs more Dan Connelly's.

  4. jev

    jev Guest

    On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:00:16 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> Dan Connelly wrote:
    >> > Whoops! I spelled his name wrong. The plot is now at:
    >> >
    >> > http://www.djconnel.com/cycling/Zabriskie_timegaps.png

    >> Dumbass -
    >>

    >> Next to James Mattis you may be the Ultimate Bike Racing Geek.
    >>

    >> Your analyses are more varied, but he trumps you since his analyses are
    >> so much more egocentric. If there is one word that does not describe
    >> Dan Connelly, it's 'egocentric'.

    >Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't he? RBR
    >needs more Dan Connelly's.

    He's equally nice in person not just when posting to rbr.

  5. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    jev wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:00:16 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't he? RBR
    >>needs more Dan Connelly's.
    >>

    > He's equally nice in person not just when posting to rbr.

    Gee, (sniff), you guys are swell!

    Dan

  6. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Sierraman wrote:
    > Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't he? RBR
    > needs more Dan Connelly's.

    Perhaps we can clone Dan, while the dark side will be attempting to clone
    crit pro. That way we can have our own clone war on rbr.

  7. Dan Connelly wrote:

    > jev wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:00:16 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't
    >>> he? RBR
    >>> needs more Dan Connelly's.
    >>>

    >> He's equally nice in person not just when posting to rbr.

    > Gee, (sniff), you guys are swell!
    >
    > Dan

    Better watch out, you guys, Dan's likely to swing by for a group hug and
    drink you out of Atkins(R) Lo-Carb Beer