Re: Zabriskie time gap plot

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Dan Connelly wrote:
> Whoops! I spelled his name wrong. The plot is now at:
>
> http://www.djconnel.com/cycling/Zabriskie_timegaps.png

Dumbass -

Next to James Mattis you may be the Ultimate Bike Racing Geek.

Your analyses are more varied, but he trumps you since his analyses are
so much more egocentric. If there is one word that does not describe
Dan Connelly, it's 'egocentric'.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Next to James Mattis you may be the Ultimate Bike Racing Geek.

No. Robert Chung has a big gap on me.

> Your analyses are more varied, but he trumps you since his analyses are
> so much more egocentric. If there is one word that does not describe
> Dan Connelly, it's 'egocentric'.

I alone am probably the least egocentric person on the planet, by far.

Seriously, Mattis is a LOT faster than me, so I won't complain about what he writes.

Dan

> Dan Connelly wrote:
> > Whoops! I spelled his name wrong. The plot is now at:
> >
> > http://www.djconnel.com/cycling/Zabriskie_timegaps.png

> Dumbass -
>

> Next to James Mattis you may be the Ultimate Bike Racing Geek.
>

> Your analyses are more varied, but he trumps you since his analyses are
> so much more egocentric. If there is one word that does not describe
> Dan Connelly, it's 'egocentric'.

Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't he? RBR
needs more Dan Connelly's.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:00:16 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Dan Connelly wrote:
>> > Whoops! I spelled his name wrong. The plot is now at:
>> >
>> > http://www.djconnel.com/cycling/Zabriskie_timegaps.png

>> Dumbass -
>>

>> Next to James Mattis you may be the Ultimate Bike Racing Geek.
>>

>> Your analyses are more varied, but he trumps you since his analyses are
>> so much more egocentric. If there is one word that does not describe
>> Dan Connelly, it's 'egocentric'.

>Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't he? RBR
>needs more Dan Connelly's.

He's equally nice in person not just when posting to rbr.

jev wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:00:16 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't he? RBR
>>needs more Dan Connelly's.
>>

> He's equally nice in person not just when posting to rbr.

Gee, (sniff), you guys are swell!

Dan

Sierraman wrote:
> Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't he? RBR
> needs more Dan Connelly's.

Perhaps we can clone Dan, while the dark side will be attempting to clone
crit pro. That way we can have our own clone war on rbr.

Dan Connelly wrote:

> jev wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:00:16 -0700, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Dan Connelly is also very polite and reserved in this group, isn't
>>> he? RBR
>>> needs more Dan Connelly's.
>>>

>> He's equally nice in person not just when posting to rbr.

> Gee, (sniff), you guys are swell!
>
> Dan

Better watch out, you guys, Dan's likely to swing by for a group hug and
drink you out of Atkins(R) Lo-Carb Beer