Re: Zetia, Zocor and Pain Update:

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Colleen, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Colleen

    Colleen Guest

    At least they are paying attention to what is going on this time. I really
    hope things get better for you soon. If you start getting too depressed,
    please call someone for help. Please.

    news:[email protected]