reached a mini-goal

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Carla, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Carla

    Carla Guest

    I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could get there until last week. I
    forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in one week! I'm going to have to be really careful this
    week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my hardest
    times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any damage by
    Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose would be in
    the teens!

    I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
    legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's. :-(
    After three babies I guess that's not unusual.

    Carla
    201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
    201/165.6/145

    Tags:

  2. Congratulations on reaching your mini goal, Carla. Elaine K

    carla wrote:

    >I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could get there until last week.
    >I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in one week! I'm going to have to be really careful
    >this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
    >hardest times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any
    >damage by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose
    >would be in the teens!
    >
    >I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
    >legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
    >:-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.
    >
    >Carla
    >201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
    >224/165.5/145

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:00:20 -0600, "carla" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could get there until last week.
    >I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in one week! I'm going to have to be really careful
    >this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
    >hardest times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any
    >damage by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose
    >would be in the teens!
    >
    >I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
    >legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
    >:-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.

    The imagery is well, interesting (G)

    >Carla
    >201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
    >224/165.5/145

  4. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Great loss and wonderful mini-goal, Carla! My tummy is OK, it 's my legs that need shape ;-)
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "carla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could
    get
    > there until last week. I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in
    one
    > week! I'm going to have to be really careful this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I
    > was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
    hardest
    > times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any damage
    > by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose would
    > be in the teens!
    >
    > I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
    > legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
    > :-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.
    >
    > Carla
    > 201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
    > 224/165.5/145

  5. you are doing great, Lee
    carla <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could
    get
    > there until last week. I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in
    one
    > week! I'm going to have to be really careful this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I
    > was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
    hardest
    > times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any damage
    > by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose would
    > be in the teens!
    >
    > I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
    > legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
    > :-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.
    >
    > Carla
    > 201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
    > 224/165.5/145

  6. Congratulations on reaching your mini goal.

    Brenda

    "carla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could
    get
    > there until last week. I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in
    one
    > week! I'm going to have to be really careful this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I
    > was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
    hardest
    > times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any damage
    > by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose would
    > be in the teens!
    >
    > I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
    > legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
    > :-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.
    >
    > Carla
    > 201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
    > 224/165.5/145

  7. Carla

    Carla Guest

    ok... so maybe Arnold and Rosanne were a stretch of the imagination.....you know what I mean ;-)