reached a mini-goal

Carla

Guest
I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could get there until last week. I
forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in one week! I'm going to have to be really careful this
week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my hardest
times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any damage by
Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose would be in
the teens!

I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's. :-(
After three babies I guess that's not unusual.

Carla
201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
201/165.6/145

Congratulations on reaching your mini goal, Carla. Elaine K

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:00:20 -0600, "carla" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could get there until last week.
>I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in one week! I'm going to have to be really careful
>this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
>hardest times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any
>damage by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose
>would be in the teens!
>
>I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
>legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
>:-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.

The imagery is well, interesting (G)

>Carla
>201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
>224/165.5/145

Great loss and wonderful mini-goal, Carla! My tummy is OK, it 's my legs that need shape ;-)
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "carla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could
get
> there until last week. I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in
one
> week! I'm going to have to be really careful this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I
> was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
hardest
> times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any damage
> by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose would
> be in the teens!
>
> I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
> legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
> :-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.
>
> Carla
> 201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
> 224/165.5/145

you are doing great, Lee
carla <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could
get
> there until last week. I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in
one
> week! I'm going to have to be really careful this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I
> was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
hardest
> times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any damage
> by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose would
> be in the teens!
>
> I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
> legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
> :-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.
>
> Carla
> 201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
> 224/165.5/145

Congratulations on reaching your mini goal.

Brenda

"carla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I was hoping to reach a mini-goal of 35lbs lost before Christmas. Could
get
> there until last week. I forgot how good it feels to have a big loss in
one
> week! I'm going to have to be really careful this week. I weigh in on Friday's and this morning I
> was already up 2 lbs. The weekend is my
hardest
> times of the week b/c of family being home, activities, etc. I am usually able to undo any damage
> by Friday WI's. I would be happy to loose 1 pound this week so my remaining weight to loose would
> be in the teens!
>
> I finally figured out how to incline my treadmill and had a great 45 min. this morning. I think my
> legs are beginning to look a little like Arnold Swart'z but my tummy still looks like Rosanne's.
> :-( After three babies I guess that's not unusual.
>
> Carla
> 201/165.5/145 Weight first time joining WW in 1989
> 224/165.5/145

ok... so maybe Arnold and Rosanne were a stretch of the imagination.....you know what I mean ;-)