Real Axiom Trainers

JayKrause

Jul 22, 2004
I imagine everyone has an opinion about the Real Axiom trainers...I got mine a few weeks ago with the hopes of breaking the boredom of indoor training. So far…I love it. The real video courses are killer, and the data that gets collected and stored allows for tracking progress.

My question is…has anyone purchased the additional video courses or has anyone built a course based on a real ride?

I build a course that I will use for a monthly time trial, and it was easy.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks
Jay
Brighton, Michigan, US

this seems like a pretty good alternative to the Tacx i-magic fortius which is about 300 buck more. Is the software easy to use, because it seems like thats a major sticking point people have with the fortius.

gregkeller said:
this seems like a pretty good alternative to the Tacx i-magic fortius which is about 300 buck more. Is the software easy to use, because it seems like thats a major sticking point people have with the fortius.
The software is great...I had no problems setting it up on my older laptop. Maybe I was lucky, but everything worked on the first try....Tonight I ride the Veronna World Championship course...looking for a personal best..

Jay