Apr 11, 2003
4,963
Oooooo, me want! Must have !!

**jumps around & does silly dance**

:D :D

*********************
On your bike
http://www.pomme.com.au/assets/news/mp.html

Marjorie Parrott Adams has dug deep in her treasure chest and found good reason for you to turn up at your next dinner party on your bicycle. What better way to draw attention to your unusual necklace crafted from vintage bicycle ephemera? (Also available a "new" range of vintage Chinese charms and ribbons).

cfsmtb wrote:
> Oooooo, me want! Must have !!
>
> **jumps around & does silly dance**
>
> :D :D
>
> *********************
> On your bike
> http://www.pomme.com.au/assets/news/mp.html
>
> Marjorie Parrott Adams has dug deep in her treasure chest and found
> good reason for you to turn up at your next dinner party on your
> bicycle. What better way to draw attention to your unusual necklace
> crafted from vintage bicycle ephemera? (Also available a "new" range of
> vintage Chinese charms and ribbons).

Fwoah!! Check out the heffers they've got modelling those orange
earrings! Objects of desire indeed... ;-P

Travis

Travis wrote:

> cfsmtb wrote:
>> Oooooo, me want! Must have !!
>>
>> **jumps around & does silly dance**
>>
>> :D :D
>>
>> *********************
>> On your bike
>> http://www.pomme.com.au/assets/news/mp.html
>>
>> Marjorie Parrott Adams has dug deep in her treasure chest and found
>> good reason for you to turn up at your next dinner party on your
>> bicycle. What better way to draw attention to your unusual necklace
>> crafted from vintage bicycle ephemera? (Also available a "new" range of
>> vintage Chinese charms and ribbons).

> Fwoah!! Check out the heffers they've got modelling those orange
> earrings! Objects of desire indeed... ;-P
>
> Travis

Ease up Travis. New Zealanders might have come out, but we're still a
little shy and sheepish in WA.

Cheers,

Vince