Real NON RBR Reaction

Rik Van Diesel

Guest
FYI the Yahoo "buzz" does not even list the Armstrong news in the top
20 of sports "buzz. That is just sports and doesn't include all the
other topics. What can you summarize from that... NO ONE CARES except a
few folks in france set on revenge, and some dummies on RBR. Lance is
below a portland Seadog. I don't even know what a Portland Seadog is...

RVD

http://buzz.yahoo.com/sports/
Sports
Rank Subject 1-Day Move
1 San Francisco 49ers +259.89%
2 Ultimate Fighting Championship 170.85%
3 Pilot Pen Tennis 137.58%
4 AMA Motocross 121.84%
5 Kimi Raikkonen 94.06%
6 Fenway Park 91.99%
7 Indy Racing League 88.58%
8 Jose Canseco 86.72%
9 National Rugby League 83.08%
10 Qualcomm Stadium 80.94%
11 NASCAR 78.24%
12 Fernando Vargas 76.47%
13 Oscar De La Hoya 73.08%
14 Eli Manning 66.11%
15 Tito Ortiz 64.85%
16 Portland Sea Dogs 58.56%
17 Arsenal FC 56.52%
18 U.S. Open 55.59%
19 Tiger Woods 55.29%
20 NHRA 53.18%

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> FYI the Yahoo "buzz" does not even list the Armstrong news in the top
> 20 of sports "buzz. That is just sports and doesn't include all the
> other topics. What can you summarize from that... NO ONE CARES except a
> few folks in france set on revenge, and some dummies on RBR. Lance is
> below a portland Seadog. I don't even know what a Portland Seadog is...
>
> RVD
>

> http://buzz.yahoo.com/sports/
> Sports
> Rank Subject 1-Day Move
> 1 San Francisco 49ers +259.89%
> 2 Ultimate Fighting Championship 170.85%
> 3 Pilot Pen Tennis 137.58%
> 4 AMA Motocross 121.84%
> 5 Kimi Raikkonen 94.06%
> 6 Fenway Park 91.99%
> 7 Indy Racing League 88.58%
> 8 Jose Canseco 86.72%
> 9 National Rugby League 83.08%
> 10 Qualcomm Stadium 80.94%
> 11 NASCAR 78.24%
> 12 Fernando Vargas 76.47%
> 13 Oscar De La Hoya 73.08%
> 14 Eli Manning 66.11%
> 15 Tito Ortiz 64.85%
> 16 Portland Sea Dogs 58.56%
> 17 Arsenal FC 56.52%
> 18 U.S. Open 55.59%
> 19 Tiger Woods 55.29%
> 20 NHRA 53.18%

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000086&sid=aEzI6A6siel4&refer=latin_america
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp...y?coll=la-headlines-sports&ctrack=1&cset=true
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/cycling/2005-08-23-armstrong-doping-denial_x.htm
http://msn.foxsports.com/cycling/story/4801488
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=1062259
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/news/story?id=2140893
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/sports/3321381
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/stories/082405dnspolance.a0261c4b.html
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/
http://www.boston.com/sports/

etc.

You can't be that stupid as to not understand this whole net thing. See
people hear or read about the stuff and then go looking for additional
information via search engines. Aka buzz. Taking a feed the AP feed and
propagating is not buzz that is our lamo media system. During the Lance
drive to 7 the search hits were huge for LA. Now no one cares. You
could have said that people read the story and believed it whole
heartily, but I really people usually for additional information or
stories. I think no one cares still applies.

RVD

PS You can fix this is you sit home tonight and run search query after
query until you move him up in the ranks.

Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> You can't be that stupid as to not understand this whole net thing. See
> people hear or read about the stuff and then go looking for additional
> information via search engines. Aka buzz. Taking a feed the AP feed and
> propagating is not buzz that is our lamo media system. During the Lance
> drive to 7 the search hits were huge for LA. Now no one cares. You
> could have said that people read the story and believed it whole
> heartily, but I really people usually for additional information or
> stories. I think no one cares still applies.
>
> RVD
>
> PS You can fix this is you sit home tonight and run search query after
> query until you move him up in the ranks.

Web Images Groups News Froogle Local more »
Advanced News Search

Search and browse 4,500 news sources updated continuously.
Standard News | Text Version

>Top Stories

World

U.S.

Business

Sci/Tech

Sports

Entertainment

Health

Make
Google News
Your Homepage
News Alerts

RSS | Atom
About Feeds

About
Google News

Top Stories ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan) Auto-generated 22 minutes ago

CTV
Venezuela Says Robertson Call to Kill Chavez Criminal (Update5)
Bloomberg - 50 minutes ago
Aug. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Venezuela's vice president reacted with outrage
to a call by television evangelist Pat Robertson for the US to
assassinate President Hugo Chavez, and two US senators called the
remarks ``irresponsible'' and ``incredibly stupid.''. ...
US evangelist calls for assassination of Chavez Reuters.uk
CORRECTED: US evangelist calls for assassination of Chavez Reuters
New York Times - Slate - Forbes - Reuters AlertNet - all 829 related »

Calcutta Telegraph
Sheehan Protest Magnifies Political Fissures on Iraq
NPR - 1 hour ago
Folk music legend Joan Baez, center, talks to military mothers at an
anti-war protest camp near President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas,
Aug. 21, 2005. Reuters. "The fact that Sheehan's message has caught
Bush says Sheehan does not represent most military families CBC News
Bush on back foot over Iraqi war casualties Sydney Morning Herald
(subscription)
MSNBC - Washington Post - Scotsman - Chicago Tribune - all 1,547
related »
Customize this pageNew!

Government Proposes New SUV Fuel Standards
San Francisco Chronicle - all 296 related »

Intel takes up power struggle
VNUNet.com - all 171 related »

Florida State's Seminoles Nickname and Mascot Approved by NCAA
Bloomberg - all 199 related »

Leaving Los Angeles: Scarlett sees red after scrape with paparazzi
Independent - all 295 related »

New drug developed which can reverse the effects of tiredness
Independent - all 48 related »

In The News
Eric Rudolph
Pat Robertson
Sunni Arab
Cindy Sheehan
Toll Holdings Lok Sabha
Maria Sharapova
Mount Vernon
Gerry Robinson
BHP Billiton
Customize this page close
Edit a custom section
Add a custom section
Keywords (stories will contain all):
Language:
DeutschespañolFrançaisItalianoEnglish?????????????? Section:
All sections
Label:
(Optional)

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

Edit a standard section
Add a standard section
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

Drag to rearrange page. Click to edit.

Add a standard section Add a custom section

Show headlines only | Reset page to default

World » edit
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

CHEK TV News
Hope or Horror? Impending "Disengagement" Riddled with Uncertainty
International Middle East Media Center - 2 hours ago
Confusion, misdirection, propaganda, misinformation and outright lying
are the hallmarks of life for everyone in the Gaza Strip these days.
>From the 1.4 million native Palestinians in Gaza through the Israeli

All settlers evacuated by Israeli troops Independent Online
Palestinians rejoice at Gaza pullout: Settler fury Monday Morning
International Herald Tribune - Guardian Unlimited - Spiegel
International - Special Broadcasting Service - all 3,985 related »

Canadian TV News
Contrasting visions of post-charter Iraq emerge
MSNBC - 21 minutes ago
BAGHDAD, Iraq - If the draft constitution becomes reality, the new Iraq
would be a vastly different place: a multicultural, democratic oasis
where torture victims can sue their oppressors, free speech is
protected and women gain a big role in government. ...
Iraq assembly gets charter draft Reuters.uk
Negotiators in Iraq Try to Iron Out Differences on Proposed ... Voice
of America
Aljazeera.com - Christian Science Monitor - Asia Times Online - Asian
Tribune - all 3,123 related »

Pravda
Passenger plane with 100 people crashes in Peru; most survive ...
Forbes - 31 minutes ago
LIMA (AFX) - A Peruvian 737-200 jet crashed close to the Amazon city of
Pucallpa with at least 100 people aboard and most survived,
Transportation Minister Jose Ortiz said. 'There were 93 passengers and
seven ...
Peru jet crashes in jungle, at least 40 dead Swissinfo
At least 2 dead in plane crash in Peru Kansas.com
Guardian Unlimited - Reuters AlertNet - Newsday - all 162 related »

Show more stories
Show fewer stories

U.S. » edit
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

Capital News 9
Survey Ranks Wis. School Tops in Drinking
Washington Post - Aug 22, 2005
By JR ROSS. MADISON, Wis. -- The University of Wisconsin-Madison topped
a list of the nation's best party schools released Monday, despite a
decade-long effort by the school to reduce its reputation for heavy
drinking. ...
Beer, books and blame USA Today
Is the party over? Colleges try to shake off frat-boy image Independent
Iowa City Press Citizen - Newsday - Rocky Mountain News - FOX News -
all 347 related »

Washington Blade
Same-sex parents' rights expanded
Chicago Tribune - 13 hours ago
By Adam Liptak. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday that both
members of a lesbian couple who plan for and raise a child born to
either of them should be considered the child's mothers even after
their relationship ends. ...
Court Affirms Gay Couples' Parental Status Los Angeles Times
Calif. court sets precedent on lesbian parent law Reuters
Washington Post - San Jose Mercury News - Press-Enterprise
(subscription) - Independent Online - all 345 related »

Seattle Times
Atlanta Olympic Bomber Gets Life Sentence
Voice of America - Aug 22, 2005
By Mike Cooper. The man responsible for a bombing at the 1996 Olympics
in the southern US city of Atlanta, was sentenced to life in prison
Monday for that attack and several others. More than a dozen bombing
Olympics Bomber Apologizes and Is Sentenced to Life Terms New York
Times
Atlanta blast accused gets 4 life terms Mid-Day Mumbai
Daily Telegraph - Scotsman - San Diego Union Tribune - Atlanta Journal
Constitution (subscription) - all 839 related »

Show more stories
Show fewer stories

Business » edit
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

Boston Globe
Government Proposes New SUV Fuel Standards
San Francisco Chronicle - 2 hours ago
By KEN THOMAS, Associated Press Writer. With gas prices continuing to
rise, the Bush administration on Tuesday proposed new rules to compel
auto manufacturers to make pickup trucks, minivans and some sport
utility vehicles more fuel efficient. ...
Government Proposes Tougher Fuel Economy Standards Los Angeles Times
US proposes to boost light-truck fuel economy Reuters AlertNet
Reuters - NPR - International Herald Tribune - Washington Post - all
296 related »

CBC News
High stakes for both Northwest, strikers
MSNBC - 7 hours ago
By Kevin Allison. As a junior mechanic with only 15 years' experience,
Kevin Bowlby is among those who stand to lose the most if Northwest
Airlines succeeds in forcing its striking aircraft mechanics to accept
painful pay and job cuts. ...
Delays reportedly mount at Northwest CNN
Northwest Airlines shares rise in strike's third day Stuff.co.nz
Bloomberg - DetNews.com - New York Times - Minneapolis Star Tribune
(subscription) - all 1,670 related »

CBS News
Lockheed hired to provide NY subway security system
Financial Times - 57 minutes ago
By Christopher Grimes in New York. New York City's transportation
authority has hired Lockheed Martin, the US defence contractor, to
build a security network for its subway system, a move meant to protect
the ...
NYC Transit Agency Unveils Security Plan Guardian Unlimited
UPDATE 2-NY subways get cameras, sensors to boost security Reuters
Newsday - New York Times - News24 - WXXA - all 136 related »

Show more stories
Show fewer stories

Sci/Tech » edit
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

bit-tech.net
Intel takes up power struggle
VNUNet.com - 55 minutes ago
Intel chief executive Paul Otellini used the opening keynote of Intel
Developer Forum in San Francisco to give a first public demonstration
of the vendor's next generation low power micro-architecture. The ...
Intel to ship new low-power chips MarketWatch
New chips from Intel will lower power use International Herald Tribune
San Jose Mercury News - Forbes - San Francisco Chronicle - Register -
all 171 related »

Digital-Lifestyles.Info
Hopes for next-gen DVD format agreement failing
Techworld.com - 14 hours ago
By Martyn Williams, IDG News Service. Time is running out for agreement
on the future format of DVDs if companies are to hit product schedules.
Currently a format battle is taking place between HD-DVD and Blu-ray
Disc. ...
Talks on new DVD format break down Financial Times
Unified DVD dead - report Australian IT
Register - Reuters Canada - Reuters - San Francisco Chronicle - all 225
related »

Kashar News
Google 'set to launch' voice messaging
Times Online - 7 hours ago
By Rhys Blakely, Times Online. Google is set to introduce an instant
voice and text messaging system this week, according to reports. The
venture would mark the first time the internet search and advertising
giant has moved into communications. ...
Google uses Sidebar to sideline rivals Register
Google Enhances Desktop Search Search Engine Watch
CNET News.com - Seattle Post Intelligencer - Computerworld New Zealand
- Bloomberg - all 391 related »

Show more stories
Show fewer stories

Sports » edit
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

USA Today
Florida State's Seminoles Nickname and Mascot Approved by NCAA
Bloomberg - 2 hours ago
Aug. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Florida State University can keep its Seminoles
nickname and Chief Osceola mascot after the National Collegiate
Athletic Association ruled that the Seminole Tribe of Florida approved
their usage. ...
NCAA Will Let Fla. St. Use 'Seminoles' Newsday
NCAA removes FSU from banned list of nicknames Miami Herald
Fall River Herald News - CBC News - Atlanta Journal Constitution
(subscription) - PensacolaNewsJournal.com - all 199 related »

Ottawa Citizen
Toronto bats making no noise
Globe and Mail - 15 hours ago
By LARRY MILLSON. NEW YORK -- Perhaps Scott Downs isn'ta certainty to
return to the bullpen once Ted Lilly and Roy Halladay return to the
starting rotation after all. Downs, who started out his Toronto Blue
Wright Rights Himself NYYFans
Wright gives Yanks a lift Houston Chronicle
Hartford Courant - New York Times - MLB.com - Fall River Herald News -
all 421 related »

Calcutta Telegraph
Armstrong cries foul over drug allegations
Telegraph.co.uk - 54 minutes ago
By Brendan Gallagher. Lance Armstrong, dogged by allegations of doping
throughout his run of seven consecutive Tour de France wins, issued a
categorical denial of any illegal use yesterday following claims ...
Tour winner Armstrong hit by doping allegations Metro Toronto
Litke: Suspicion Remains Lance's Opponent Chicago Tribune
Cyclingnews.com - New York Times - Times Online - Christian Science
Monitor - all 666 related »

Show more stories
Show fewer stories

Entertainment » edit
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

Vancouver Province (subscription)
Leaving Los Angeles: Scarlett sees red after scrape with paparazzi
Independent - 43 minutes ago
By Andrew Gumbel in Los Angeles. To Scarlett Johansson, the star of
such films as Lost in Translation and Girl With A Pearl Earring, a trip
to Disneyland seemed like a good way to relax with a couple of a
friends between high-profile film projects. ...
Scarlett Johansson wrecks trying to evade photographers Houston
Chronicle
Actress involved in accident trying to elude paparazzi San Jose Mercury
News
Ninemsn - MTV.com - E! Online - EiTB - all 295 related »

WJXX
Pitt spotted in Cowtown
Edmonton Sun - 14 hours ago
By AP/CP. CALGARY -- Now officially a single man, superstar Brad Pitt
has been spotted enjoying Calgary hot spots and trendy restaurants
since he arrived last week to begin work on his latest movie. "He's got
Brad, Jen divorce signed off News24
Pitt, Aniston file papers to formally end marriage Reuters.uk
InTheNews.co.uk - USA Today - E! Online - ABC Online - all 379 related
»

WJXX
Rolling Stones gather no dross
Guardian Unlimited - 23 hours ago
With a combined age of 245 and multimillion pound fortunes to match,
the Rolling Stones could be forgiven for quietly hanging up their
guitars. But instead the original bad boys of rock'n'roll kicked off
their ...
Stones' old tricks, new wrinkles Chicago Tribune
Stones open 31st world tour in Boston Japan Today
BBC News - Orlando Sentinel - Rolling Stone - Billboard - all 579
related »

Show more stories
Show fewer stories

Health » edit
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

WFMY News 2
New drug developed which can reverse the effects of tiredness
Independent - 39 minutes ago
By Victoria Ward. A new drug that can reverse the effects of tiredness
in the brain has been discovered by US scientists. Research in monkeys
suggests the drug can temporarily boost mental performance by targeting
chemical receptors. ...
Drug offsets sleep deprivation effects, in monkeys Reuters
New drug reverses effects of sleep deprivation on brain EiTB
RxPG NEWS - Genetic Engineering News - BBC News - Times Online - all 48
related »

Fatness growing in nearly every state, especially down South
Newsday - 58 minutes ago
By KEVIN FREKING. WASHINGTON -- Like a lot of people, the nation's
weight problem is settling below its waistline. The states with the
highest percentages of obese adults are mostly in the South:
Mississippi ...
US obesity rates on rise-report Reuters
Colo. stays lean but obesity rises Rocky Mountain News
Forbes - KWQC-TV - WebMD - Jackson Clarion Ledger - all 229 related »

News 8 Austin
Side effects dim hopes for aspirin regimen against colon cancer
USA Today - 3 hours ago
CHICAGO (AP) - A large study of women weakens hopes that low doses of
aspirin could be an easy way to prevent colorectal cancer. Aspirin
helps, but its effect is significant only after a decade of use,
according ...
Long-term aspirin use has protective effect EiTB
Over-the-Counter Painkillers Cut Colorectal Cancer Risk Forbes
SeniorJournal.com - Canada.com - EurekAlert - MedPage Today - all 139
related »

Show more stories
Show fewer stories

More Top Stories edit
Edition:
ArgentinaAustraliaCanada EnglishCanada
FrançaisChileDeutschlandEspañaFranceIndiaItaliaMéxicoNew
ZealandÖsterreichSchweizSuisseU.K.U.S.??? (China)??? (Hong Kong)??
(Japan)?? (Korea)??? (Taiwan)
Section:

Stories: 123456789 Delete section

CTV
Probe into Brazilian's killing to be ready by Dec
Deccan Herald - 1 hour ago
The official investigation into the police shooting of innocent
Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes is expected to be completed by
December, a coroner's hearing has been told in London. But the
findings of ...
Brazil Doesn't Suspect UK Police Cover-Up in Menezes Killing Bloomberg
'No cover up' over Menezes shooting This is London
Reuters - Fort Worth Star Telegram - CNN International - Mail &
Guardian Online - all 702 related »

Washington Post
Rumsfeld: Iraq not fated to civil war
CNN - 35 minutes ago
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld discusses the war in Iraq on
Tuesday at the Pentagon. WASHINGTON (CNN) -- US Defense Secretary
Donald Rumsfeld on Tuesday tried to dispel concern over the possibility
that ...
Rumsfeld Says Iraqi Constitution Must Satisfy All Groups Voice of
America
Rumsfeld: Constitution Won't End Violence Washington Post
Xinhua - Sify - Stars and Stripes - KVOA.com - all 109 related »

Financial Times
Australian Muslims vow action against terrorism
Daily Times - 1 hour ago
CANBERRA: Australia's mainstream Muslim leaders Tuesday pledged to
defend the country against terrorism, disowned Osama Bin Laden and
accepted differences with the government over the Iraq war. The
commitment ...
Australian Muslim groups condemn terror New Zealand Herald
Australian PM meets Muslim leaders to counter extremist preaching
Jerusalem Post
Special Broadcasting Service - Financial Times - ABC Online -
Advertiser Adelaide - all 254 related »

Show more stories
Show fewer stories

International versions of Google News available in:
Argentina - Australia - Canada English - Canada Français - Chile -
Deutschland - España - France - India - Italia - México - New Zealand
- Österreich - Schweiz - Suisse - U.K. - U.S. - ??? (China) - ???
(Hong Kong) - ?? (Japan) - ?? (Korea) - ??? (Taiwan)

The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined
automatically by a computer program.
Privacy Policy

http://news.google.com/news?tab=gn&ned=us&topic=s

Armstrong cries foul over drug allegations
Telegraph.co.uk - 55 minutes ago
Lance Armstrong, dogged by allegations of doping throughout his run of
seven consecutive Tour de France wins, issued a categorical denial of
any illegal use yesterday following claims ...
Latest Cycling News for August 23, 2005 Cyclingnews.com
Armstrong Fends Off New Drug Accusations New York Times
Times Online - Christian Science Monitor - Bloomberg - USA Today - all
666 related »

Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> propagating is not buzz that is our lamo media system. During the Lance
> drive to 7 the search hits were huge for LA. Now no one cares.

You said it's not on Yahoo Buzz. I didn't know that page. I do check the
"Yahoo most viewed" news page once in a while. It has Armstrong articles on
6 and 7 right now. See http://news.yahoo.com/ms/1776

--
E. Dronkert

I just check it and it is down to 14. I ask people at my work they said
who cares. ********. That isn't my opinion, but I am talking about the
rest of the world. That was my point.

RVD

PS Ed I didn't know that page. That is good. Did you check the photos
on the link you sent me..The world loves tits. Thanks for that.

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dude your getting worse than lafatme..Read my post.. Lost of stories,
> but NO ONE SEARCHING...equals No one cares. They either read the story
> and dismissed or agreed, but weren't moved to do more.
>
> RVD
>
> For additional reading...
>
> http://searchenginewatch.com/facts/article.php/2156041

My but you do live in a narrow little world. You have my sincerest
condolences. I do hope that you try to get out more, meet new people and
broaden your horizons. Have a nice evening in Buzzland.

I'm still waiting for that dream headline: "Brian Lafferty found naked in
alley on Gay Pride Day with Helen Thomas."

Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> FYI the Yahoo "buzz" does not even list the Armstrong news in the top
> 20 of sports "buzz. That is just sports and doesn't include all the
> other topics. What can you summarize from that... NO ONE CARES except a
> few folks in france set on revenge, and some dummies on RBR. Lance is
> below a portland Seadog. I don't even know what a Portland Seadog is...

Come on, this is the best day in Lafferty's life. Don't rain on his
parade. Every dog has his day and this is Lafferty's. But don't worry.
25 years from now, Lafferty's great grandkids are going to hear the
story of this day for the thousandth time and they'll decide to ship his
ass off to a nursing home. So what goes around comes around. There's
comfort in that.

crit PRO wrote:
> Lance hit with drug charge in ?99 Tour de France

{snipped HUGE amount of drivel}

I see you've mastered cut and paste. How about slipping in some
content next time? Sheesh.

Rik Van Diesel wrote:
> Did you check the photos on the link you sent me..

Always.

--
E. Dronkert

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> You said it's not on Yahoo Buzz. I didn't know that page. I do check the
> "Yahoo most viewed" news page once in a while. It has Armstrong articles on
> 6 and 7 right now. See http://news.yahoo.com/ms/1776

The fatties are making it on that list as well (Report: Obesity Rates Up
in Most States
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050823...jIEtbAF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl).
)

On 08/23/2005 06:02 PM, in article
[email protected], "Rik Van Diesel"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Dude your getting worse than lafatme..Read my post.. Lost of stories,
> but NO ONE SEARCHING...equals No one cares. They either read the story
> and dismissed or agreed, but weren't moved to do more.
>
> RVD
>
> For additional reading...
>
> http://searchenginewatch.com/facts/article.php/2156041

Let's see what happens when they actually get caught up. The Google
Zeitgeist information on that page is as-of 8/15/2005 ... 9 days ago.

MSN Search Insider data is as-of 8/19/2005 ... 5 days ago.

Ask Jeeves data is as-of week ending 8/19/2005.

Yahoo!Buzz appears to be the only one reasonably up-to-date.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

yes the Yahoo one is the only up to date, but check the today I don't
think it will matter. I will say that maybe it is only Americans that
don't care. I think it can be summed up as a with hunt and even if
Equipe is right on they have done have been too biased to get most
people to believe.

>From Vnews quoting espn.

A poll on ESPN.com had already generated 35,000 responses by
mid-afternoon, with more than 70 percent of the respondents believing
Armstrong was clean. Whether his numbers will be even that good on the
other side of either pond remans to be seen.

RVD

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> yes the Yahoo one is the only up to date, but check the today I don't
> think it will matter. I will say that maybe it is only Americans that
> don't care. I think it can be summed up as a with hunt and even if
> Equipe is right on they have done have been too biased to get most
> people to believe.
>
>>From Vnews quoting espn.

> A poll on ESPN.com had already generated 35,000 responses by
> mid-afternoon, with more than 70 percent of the respondents believing
> Armstrong was clean. Whether his numbers will be even that good on the
> other side of either pond remans to be seen.
>
> RVD

And that's a scientific sampling?

In article
<[email protected]>,
"B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > yes the Yahoo one is the only up to date, but check the today I don't
> > think it will matter. I will say that maybe it is only Americans that
> > don't care. I think it can be summed up as a with hunt and even if
> > Equipe is right on they have done have been too biased to get most
> > people to believe.
> >
> >>From Vnews quoting espn.

> > A poll on ESPN.com had already generated 35,000 responses by
> > mid-afternoon, with more than 70 percent of the respondents believing
> > Armstrong was clean. Whether his numbers will be even that good on the
> > other side of either pond remans to be seen.
> >
> > RVD
> >

> And that's a scientific sampling?

Someone could just _say_ that Armstrong never doped; 35000
people could say it; and all of them could be saying "Hey,
Lafferty! Armstrong never doped, you carpet munching
Francophile," simply to yank your chain, regardless of
what they really think. Better not to throw stones at
every barking dog.

--
Michael Press

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>yes the Yahoo one is the only up to date, but check the today I don't
>>think it will matter. I will say that maybe it is only Americans that
>>don't care. I think it can be summed up as a with hunt and even if
>>Equipe is right on they have done have been too biased to get most
>>people to believe.
>>
>>>From Vnews quoting espn.

>>A poll on ESPN.com had already generated 35,000 responses by
>>mid-afternoon, with more than 70 percent of the respondents believing
>>Armstrong was clean. Whether his numbers will be even that good on the
>>other side of either pond remans to be seen.
>>
>>RVD
>>

> And that's a scientific sampling?

What's scientific about any of this?

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:16:15 GMT, "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>And that's a scientific sampling?

Of something, probably.

Curtis L. Russell