real photos of the tdF by real photographer

"Andrew Albright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

http://www.magnumphotos.com/c/htm/FramerT.aspx?V=CDocT&E=29YL53ZHOBZL&Page=1&Total=32&DT=ALB&Pass=

> Thanks

Best collection of old TDF photos I have seen come in L'Equipe "The 100 years of the Tour de France"
("Cent ans de Tour de France")

Boxed three-volume set (weighs five kilos), 784 pages, ISBN 2951203152, published by
L'Equipe/Calmann-Lévy (October 2002), contains more than 2000 photographs and extracts from the
original articles of L'Auto/L'Equipe. Cost: about 50 Euros.

B-

Wow...I knew Robert Capa had taken TDF pics but I had never seen any. For those who dont know Capa
was one of the founders of Magnum who took the famous Spanish Civil War photo (guy getting shot and
falling) that was on the cover of Life. I've seen a collection of his original work from the early
days of Israel....amazing stuff.