Real quick question

Uptown

Sep 18, 2004
I know this might be kinda silly but I don't like being embarrassed when I don't have to so I figured I'd ask now and try to save myself. Alright so I'm going this bikeshop today to buy a bike...and of course they are going to have to fit it to me and whatnot, so my question is am I expected to wear some sort of cycling clothes or anything beyond my day to day clothes because although I have the money for a bike i do not have the money for a bike and for cycling clothes. So yeah is me wearing normal clothes in there going to interfere too much? Anyways I'm going today so any sort of fast response would be much appreciated.

Uptown said:
I know this might be kinda silly but I don't like being embarrassed when I don't have to so I figured I'd ask now and try to save myself. Alright so I'm going this bikeshop today to buy a bike...and of course they are going to have to fit it to me and whatnot, so my question is am I expected to wear some sort of cycling clothes or anything beyond my day to day clothes because although I have the money for a bike i do not have the money for a bike and for cycling clothes. So yeah is me wearing normal clothes in there going to interfere too much? Anyways I'm going today so any sort of fast response would be much appreciated.

Regular clothes will be fine unless you are Ronald Mc Donald in which case the big shoes may hinder your fit.

jhuskey said:
Regular clothes will be fine unless you are Ronald Mc Donald in which case the big shoes may hinder your fit.
Hehe thanks, I have cycling shoes though so hopefully the ronald mcdonald thing doesnt come into play...although they are red shoes.

Uptown said:
Hehe thanks, I have cycling shoes though so hopefully the ronald mcdonald thing doesnt come into play...although they are red shoes.
Street clothes should be fine.

Thanks guys, They didn't have my bike in my size :( so I have to wait till thursday to get it.