Really cheap workstand

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 08:44:57 +0100, Tony Raven <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Roseversand are doing what looks like a pretty good workshop stand at
>the moment for 54 Euros or about £30 if anyone is interested. Similar to
>the Park ones that clamp the seatpost.
>
>http://www.roseversand.de/rose_main.cfm?KAT_ID=1866&PRD_ID=21561&spr_id=2&MID=0&CID=175

Looks good value. Anyone here used one or seen one in the flesh?

--

"Bob"

Email address is spam trapped.
To reply directly remove the beverage.

Call me Bob wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 08:44:57 +0100, Tony Raven <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

>>Roseversand are doing what looks like a pretty good workshop stand at
>>the moment for 54 Euros or about £30 if anyone is interested. Similar to
>>the Park ones that clamp the seatpost.
>>
>>http://www.roseversand.de/rose_main.cfm?KAT_ID=1866&PRD_ID=21561&spr_id=2&MID=0&CID=175
>>

> Looks good value. Anyone here used one or seen one in the flesh?

I've just ordered one. I'll try to remember to post something about
when/if it turns up.

Incidentally, it's €54 plus €12 delivery.

And if anyone's wondering what that symbol before the numbers is, on my
PC it's what happens when I press <CTRL><ALT><4>.

--
Joe * If I cannot be free I'll be cheap

Call me Bob wrote:

> Looks good value. Anyone here used one or seen one in the flesh?

looks very similar to one I bought in decathlon in London. It was about
36 UKP and works well but the finish could be better but at that price
is better than other work stands I have seen.

Peter

> Roseversand are doing what looks like a pretty good workshop stand at the
> moment for 54 Euros or about £30 if anyone is interested. Similar to the
> Park ones that clamp the seatpost.
>
> http://www.roseversand.de/rose_main.cfm?KAT_ID=1866&PRD_ID=21561&spr_id=2&MID=0&CID=175
>
> Tony

Stand looks good - and it's something I think I'd find very useful. On a
related note - any advice / pointers on where to get a decent wheel truing
stand?

Graham