Really Need Your Help

I'm Gareth. I live in the UK & I'm married with two boys aged 4 & 6.

I've just found out that my wife has been defrauding the company she
works for, has lost her job and criminal proceedings will be issued
against her unless the amount obtained is paid back in full ASAP.

The amount owing is £45,000(around $90,000). I've been doing my sums
and I reckon we could remortgage the house and get an extra £30,000
($60,000) but that still leaves us £15,000($30,000 ) short.

Although my wife earned a good wage, she is a compulsive spender. To
be honest, if it wasnt for the boys I dont know what I would do. My
biggest fear obviously is loosing the house.

I am at my wits end. I have had to sell the kids presents plus any
other things lying around the house that we have to get rid of.

Do you guys have any ideas?

I have heard of an American woman who set up a website where people
could make donations and this eventually cleared her debt.

Do you guys think this might work? I havent a clue what to do next and
my brain is so frazzled, these are the kind of ideas I have been
reduced to.

I'm ashamed to have to do this but if you feel you could make a
donation through your Paypal account the email address to send money
to is [email protected]

Thanks for your time everyone

Gareth

[email protected] wrote:

> I'm Gareth. I live in the UK & I'm married with two boys aged 4 & 6.
>
> I've just found out that my wife has been defrauding the company she
> works for, has lost her job and criminal proceedings will be issued
> against her unless the amount obtained is paid back in full ASAP.

1) Ask her what she did with the money.
2) She stole it, she can pay it back.
3) Ditch the *****.

--
Mike
Van Tuyl titanium Dura ace 10

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:43:14 +0000, Paul Boyd <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On 10/12/2007 19:50, [email protected] said,
>
>> Do you guys have any ideas?

>You don't have a canoe, by any chance?

You are responsible for me spraying my monitor with a mouthful of
coffee.

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm Gareth. I live in the UK & I'm married with two boys aged 4 & 6.

Ooh.

> Do you guys have any ideas?

You need a lawyer. Cant you ask one of your mates at www.nilsc.org.uk?

Are they aware of your activities?

Tim
--
Sent from Birmingham, UK... Check out www.nervouscyclist.org
'I find sometimes it’s easy to be myself, but sometimes I find it’s

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
I'm Gareth. I live in the UK & I'm married with two boys aged 4 & 6.

I've just found out that my wife has been defrauding the company she
works for, has lost her job and criminal proceedings will be issued
against her unless the amount obtained is paid back in full ASAP.

The amount owing is £45,000(around $90,000). I've been doing my sums
and I reckon we could remortgage the house and get an extra £30,000
($60,000) but that still leaves us £15,000($30,000 ) short.

Although my wife earned a good wage, she is a compulsive spender. To
be honest, if it wasnt for the boys I dont know what I would do. My
biggest fear obviously is loosing the house.

I am at my wits end. I have had to sell the kids presents plus any
other things lying around the house that we have to get rid of.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Cut up her credit cards, close the joint account. Sell the car. Buy a
bike.

burtthebike wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> I'm Gareth. I live in the UK & I'm married with two boys aged 4 & 6.
>
> I've just found out that my wife has been defrauding the company she
> works for, has lost her job and criminal proceedings will be issued
> against her unless the amount obtained is paid back in full ASAP.
>
> The amount owing is £45,000(around $90,000). I've been doing my sums
> and I reckon we could remortgage the house and get an extra £30,000
> ($60,000) but that still leaves us £15,000($30,000 ) short.
>
> Although my wife earned a good wage, she is a compulsive spender. To
> be honest, if it wasnt for the boys I dont know what I would do. My
> biggest fear obviously is loosing the house.
>
> I am at my wits end. I have had to sell the kids presents plus any
> other things lying around the house that we have to get rid of.
>
> Do you guys have any ideas?
>

> Cut up her credit cards, close the joint account. Sell the car. Buy a
> bike.

Oldest profession?

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm Gareth. I live in the UK & I'm married with two boys aged 4 & 6.
>
> I've just found out that my wife has been defrauding the company she
> works for, has lost her job and criminal proceedings will be issued
> against her unless the amount obtained is paid back in full ASAP.

The company she works for will start criminal proceedings against her
even if she pays back the money, they have no choice.

> The amount owing is £45,000(around $90,000). I've been doing my sums
> and I reckon we could remortgage the house and get an extra £30,000
> ($60,000) but that still leaves us £15,000($30,000 ) short.

I seriously doubt that your bank will remortgage your house to pay back
illegally gained monies, especially when this will not settle the debt,
giving her old company a legal claim on your property.

> Although my wife earned a good wage, she is a compulsive spender. To
> be honest, if it wasnt for the boys I dont know what I would do. My
> biggest fear obviously is loosing the house.

Your house was bought with the profits of crime, why should you be
allowed to keep it?

> I am at my wits end. I have had to sell the kids presents plus any
> other things lying around the house that we have to get rid of.
>
> Do you guys have any ideas?

Get a divorce, and quick.

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:23:39 +0000, Al C-F
<[email protected]> wrote:

>burtthebike wrote:
>>
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> I'm Gareth. I live in the UK & I'm married with two boys aged 4 & 6.
>>
>> I've just found out that my wife has been defrauding the company she
>> works for, has lost her job and criminal proceedings will be issued
>> against her unless the amount obtained is paid back in full ASAP.
>>
>> The amount owing is £45,000(around $90,000). I've been doing my sums
>> and I reckon we could remortgage the house and get an extra £30,000
>> ($60,000) but that still leaves us £15,000($30,000 ) short.
>>
>> Although my wife earned a good wage, she is a compulsive spender. To
>> be honest, if it wasnt for the boys I dont know what I would do. My
>> biggest fear obviously is loosing the house.
>>
>> I am at my wits end. I have had to sell the kids presents plus any
>> other things lying around the house that we have to get rid of.
>>
>> Do you guys have any ideas?
>>

>> Cut up her credit cards, close the joint account. Sell the car. Buy a
>> bike.

>Oldest profession?

Not that sort of bike!!!

"Al C-F" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> burtthebike wrote:
>>
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> I'm Gareth. I live in the UK & I'm married with two boys aged 4 & 6.
>>
>> I've just found out that my wife has been defrauding the company she
>> works for, has lost her job and criminal proceedings will be issued
>> against her unless the amount obtained is paid back in full ASAP.
>>
>> The amount owing is £45,000(around $90,000). I've been doing my sums
>> and I reckon we could remortgage the house and get an extra £30,000
>> ($60,000) but that still leaves us £15,000($30,000 ) short.
>>
>> Although my wife earned a good wage, she is a compulsive spender. To
>> be honest, if it wasnt for the boys I dont know what I would do. My
>> biggest fear obviously is loosing the house.
>>
>> I am at my wits end. I have had to sell the kids presents plus any
>> other things lying around the house that we have to get rid of.
>>
>> Do you guys have any ideas?
>>

>> Cut up her credit cards, close the joint account. Sell the car. Buy a
>> bike.

> Oldest profession?

He already _is_ a lawyer (allegedly).