Rear Bike Basket for EZ-1 Sun Easy Racer - Easy Racer EZ-1 Rear Seat Bike Rack.jpg (0/1)

Don Boring

Guest
I bought my basket for $10 at Sports Chalet.
It was made in China but I swear it is the SAME
basket that they sell on the Easy Racer's website for $29.
http://www.easyracers.com/accessories.htm Picture and Details
on the bottom of the page.

Judging from the clasps at the top with the eyelets for bolts
and the two long SUPPORTS (which you don't need, to install
it on the Bottom cross beam of the Seatback) I will bet it is
the same basket.

Have them measure it and note that it is 14.5 inches LONG
(from side to side) and 9.5 inches long (from front to back)
and 9 inches DEEP (from top to bottom of the Basket.)

The top of the basket has the two brackets you see on
the top of the picture attached. The are the 'perfect' size
to go around the bottom cross beam of the Seatback.

HTH,

Don Boring
Glendora, CA. USA
Easy Racer EZ1-SC http://www.easyracers.com/ez_1_sc.htm
Lightning Thunderbolt http://www.lightningbikes.com/thunderbolt.htm

Yo Don, this is not a binaries group. You are not supposed to post graphics
files here! FYI, post a link to the image.
news:[email protected]...