Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Rear magnet for Cateye Astrale

Started by tanggoman · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,249 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
14 December 2003
Last activity
17 December 2003
Original author
tanggoman
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,249
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just ordered a Mavic K Elite and was wondering if the rear magnet piece that came with the Astrale fit on the spokes of the Elite? Coz I've heard that the spoke on Elite is slightly wider? Thanks

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by tanggoman
    I just ordered a Mavic K Elite and was wondering if the rear magnet piece that came with the Astrale fit on the spokes of the Elite? Coz I've heard that the spoke on Elite is slightly wider? Thanks

    I use the Cateye Astrale,
    I took a small round metal file and made the slot on the magnet a little larger and flat to fit on the spoke of my Rolf Vector Comp, and noe on my Bontrager Race Lites...
    Hope this helps
    Joe

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Joefish
    I use the Cateye Astrale,
    I took a small round metal file and made the slot on the magnet a little larger and flat to fit on the spoke of my Rolf Vector Comp, and noe on my Bontrager Race Lites...
    Hope this helps
    Joe

    Thanks! That's what I was thinking too...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.