Rear mech hanger for GT road bike?

Call Me Bob

Guest
Anyone know where I might find a rear mech hanger for a GT ZR 2.0? BIkes is only a couple of years
old but as GT no longer do road bikes I'm struggling a bit. Rang the current UK GT distributors and
they can't help so just wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. Perhaps someone knows of an
LBS that used to deal in GT road bikes, they might have one sitting on a shelf?

Thanks if you can help.

Bob

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:14:17 +0100, Call me Bob did issue forth:

> Anyone know where I might find a rear mech hanger for a GT ZR 2.0? BIkes is only a couple of years
> old but as GT no longer do road bikes I'm struggling a bit. Rang the current UK GT distributors
> and they can't help so just wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. Perhaps someone knows of
> an LBS that used to deal in GT road bikes, they might have one sitting on a shelf?
>
> Thanks if you can help.

Perhaps these folks can help?

http://www.betd.co.uk/acatalog/BETD_SHOP_Dropouts_1.html

Huw

"Call me Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Anyone know where I might find a rear mech hanger for a GT ZR 2.0? BIkes is only a couple of years
> old but as GT no longer do road bikes I'm struggling a bit. Rang the current UK GT distributors
> and they can't help so just wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. Perhaps someone knows of
> an LBS that used to deal in GT road bikes, they might have one sitting on a shelf?

A bit off-topic, but according to their webby it seems that their road bikes are back for the 2004
catalogue.

The Real Lee Casey

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:53:50 +0800, "The Real Lee Casey" <[email protected]> wrote:

>A bit off-topic, but according to their webby it seems that their road bikes are back for the 2004
>catalogue.

Really? Have you got a link for that? The GT sites that I can find (UK and US) don't seem to have
any road bikes.

Bob

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:02:42 +0800, "The Real Lee Casey" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Really? Have you got a link for that? The GT sites that I can find (UK and US) don't seem to have
>> any road bikes.

>http://productcatalog.gtmountainbikes.com/catalog/intbikes.php?id=101 Unusually it's listed in
>their MTB webby. The image isn't uploaded but click on 'specs' to see details.

Ah, thanks for that. Seems it's actually a cross bike, rather than a road machine, interesting
none the less.

Cheers.

Bob