Rear Rack - "Load Lama"

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Kevin D. Brady, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. A few years ago I bought a well designed, very wide rear rack called a Load Lama - has anyone seen
    these around. I'm not sure if they are still made ? Thanks ! Kevin

    Tags:

  2. "Kevin D. Brady" wrote:

    > A few years ago I bought a well designed, very wide rear rack called a Load Lama - has anyone seen
    > these around. I'm not sure if they are still made ? Thanks !

    Any chance of a picture at some stage in the future?

    I'm interested in DIY racks.

    --
    Terry Collins {:)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au www: http://www.woa.com.au Wombat Outdoor
    Adventures <Bicycles, Computers, GIS, Printing,