Rear shock mud guard for a Giant Trance

I see that these come as standard on all 07 models. Any idea where
those of us with 06'ers can get a hold of one? I can't find one
anywhere..

Cheers.

in message <[email protected]>,
[email protected]
('[email protected]') wrote:

> I see that these come as standard on all 07 models. Any idea where
> those of us with 06'ers can get a hold of one? I can't find one
> anywhere..

http://lizardskins.com/products/?type=mountain&product_line=suspension covers

However, word of warning. If you use one of these, take if off and clean
the suspension unit each time you clean the bike, and allow the unit to
dry before putting the cover back on. Otherwise damp crud accumulating
inside the cover can cause premature failure of the unit.

They are good for keeping crud off you suspension unit, but they're not
perfect, and once there is crud inside it's causing damage that you don't
see.

;; Woz: 'All the best people in life seem to like LINUX.'
;; <URL:http://www.woz.org/woz/cresponses/response03.html>