Rear Shock

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shawn, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Anyone knows what size coil spring rear shock would work on a 2002 KHS FXT PRO? and what spring rate
    should a 150lb rider use?

    Shawn

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Shawn" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone knows what size coil spring rear shock would work on a 2002 KHS FXT PRO? and what spring
    > rate should a 150lb rider use?

    I blew out a rear shock on a KHS that I once owned. It was such an odd sized shock that no company
    made an aftermarket one in the same size. I was forced to trash the frame. Contact KHS, they might
    be able to help you out:

    http://www.khsbicycles.com/

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!