rear suspension only)?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by David L, May 18, 2003.

  1. David L

    David L Guest

    does anyone here have a bike with rear suspension only>?

    There are some strange bikes out there, but just curious for reasons for doing this.

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Nik Johnson

    Nik Johnson Guest

    I did see an original Offroad Proflex the other day, not sure whether that counts as it had
    a flexstem.

    Nik "David L" <dlipnow@mts.net> wrote in message news:NzTxa.16653$NC4.74318@news1.mts.net...
    > does anyone here have a bike with rear suspension only>?
    >
    > There are some strange bikes out there, but just curious for reasons for doing this.
    >
    > Dave

  3. Notaknob

    Notaknob Guest

    "David L" <dlipnow@mts.net> wrote in message news:<NzTxa.16653$NC4.74318@news1.mts.net>...
    > does anyone here have a bike with rear suspension only>?

    Once upon a time, Cannondale sold a rear-suspension only bike, before the headshock came out. It was
    around 1991. I remember it because I was looking for a new bike at the time and saw one for sale at
    full price. I just about lost it as the suspension was supposed to be pretty poggo-ish.

    I did not make my purchase at that store.

    nk